Boss' Not So Clue-less Event!

D-38 Boss

Ah, Clue. A classic board game from Milton Bradly. Don't you want to meet up with your fellow members, break out the dice, and start a night of friendly fun?

Yeah, me neither. I wanna kill people!

So join me, and the community in the time honored tradition of plotting the murder of your fellow man for the fun of it!

Saturday, May 3rd at 8:00 A.M. EST till about 11:00 A.M. EST, hop on Halo 4 for one of the communities more interesting Custom games! WITH FANCY MAPS!

Here's a quick run-through of the rules, so y'all can get up to speed:

Clue is a game of suspicion, stealth, and cunning. Oh, and murdering in cold blood. Can't forget that. It's very much like the infamous Trouble in Terrorist Town on GMod.

In the lobby, a player is dubbed "God" he then selects 2 killers (one if the lobby is smaller) through Text message. Once they get a message back from the killers, the game can begin. At the start, god runs and grabs the Oddball.

ONLY GOD IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE ODDBALL. Get it? Got it? Good.

From there, the fun begins. It's the killers job to murder all the Civilians. Nuff said. However, it is in their best interest to do it quietly, and with a minimum of fuss.

Here's the kicker: The Civilians are not allowed to shoot, melee, or grenade unless they are under attack.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE.

If a player is seen, I repeat; SEEN commiting an act of aggression (Ex: Meleeing, shooting, charging a plasma pistol, aiming down the sight on a binary rifle) It is fully within the witnessing player's rights to kill them on then spot.

However, this is ONLY when it is SEEN. If you hear a gravity hammer, see a dead body fly into the open, and round a corner to see a player holding a gravity hammer, the best course of action is to RUN THE  :censored: AWAY. You didn't see nothin', got me?

The other important rule, is you are not allowed to make call outs.

If you die, or see someone die, you are not allowed to say who killed you, what they killed you with, or what their armor looked like. It kills the fun.

Now, some of you may be asking;

"Boss, how does that work? we can see the kill feed on the screen, Stupid!"

Well, A: Rude.

and B: nope. it's been disabled. Keep an eye out though, when a player is on a killing spree, that'll show up. It's a lot easier to catch an act of aggression, and avoid an untimely demise when you know who to watch.

But still, NO CALLOUTS. We're on the honor system.

The game ends when the killers have eliminated everyone, or God confirms that both killers have been slain. From there, either the last person to kill a killer becomes god, or the killers duke it out for the honor.

I know that's a lot to digest, and I probably did a crappy job explaining it, so if you have any questions; ASK!

Reply below if you plan to attend!

• Like 9

May I suggest your thread a little more organized? It is kind of difficult to read :/ 

I'll be coming!

I just realized I have an odd case of perfectionism - thusly, said OP made me want to claw my eyes out. If you want, I could organize it for you. I think I have a fetish for that.

If not, http://halocustoms.com/threads/clue-for-those-who-havent-a-clue.4253/

Edited by ♥ Yoko ♥

Seriously guys... do you honestly expect organization from me? <_<

It isn't very difficult me or JL could easily do it for you too in a google doc and all you would have to do is copy/paste onto here. 

• Like 1

I'll hopefully be able to make it, but I'll be late. Can I make a few games if I join at 10:30AM EST?

GT: Spartan 343ICF

I'm getting off around 11 A.M. EST to get ready for work, If I can pass host onto someone, it can go longer than that.

I'm getting off around 11 A.M. EST to get ready for work, If I can pass host onto someone, it can go longer than that.

K. I can host. I have enough Clue maps and the V2.0 gametype if you need them as well.

(Dun play DA please)

• Like 1