To all those sellouts getting paid by MS to defend Halo 4

P4KISTAN

$0.00

It's not a terrible game.

Of course its not a terrible game

But it is a horrible,horrible excuse for a Halo game. No wonder 343 kept us in the dark.

If you look at Bungie and how they showcased Halo2, they were pretty revealing about things and were very confident in that game. That's why most people consider it to be the best Halo

Of course its not a terrible game

But it is a horrible,horrible excuse for a Halo game. No wonder 343 kept us in the dark.

If you look at Bungie and how they showcased Halo2, they were pretty revealing about things and were very confident in that game. That's why most people consider it to be the best Halo

Halo 2 isn't considered the best, it's a game made on broken promises. The least finished Halo game, even Halo4 is more finished.

Halo 4 does fine as a Halo game too, they revealed a lot of stuff, and if you watched Machinima, they played the game nonstop a week before it came out.

Frank even admitted it was a let down in comparison to previous titles, why else would feel the need to say that "343 will do better next time"

Ofc paid fans don't need the $$$ to keep rolling in for them to defend this stuff.

The promise of dolla is enough to encourage them.

Frank even admitted it was a let down in comparison to previous titles, why else would feel the need to say that "343 will do better next time"

Ofc paid fans don't need the $$$ to keep rolling in for them to defend this stuff.

The promise of dolla is enough to encourage them.

Frank said there were many things that could've been done better, but they will improve on them to give a much better experience for their next game.

I don't remember Bungie once admitting to their faults in such a public manner like how 343i have.

That being said, even though I think Halo 4 is still a decent game, I don't play it because I personally don't find it fun. So there's a perspective of someone who hasn't played properly for a year.

I agree with Azaxx on this.

Halo 4 is a decent game. Not the best, but certainly not the worst.

It is the first Halo title 343i made and Bungie left some huge shoes to fill so there were bound to be some mistakes here and there, but surely they will learn from this and improve on their next Halo title.

And claiming that people are getting paid to defend Halo 4 is a bit rediculous don't you think?

I am not getting paid for this, but I will defend the game, no matter how bad it is.

However, it is not that bad, to be honest.  It is just the Loadouts that ruin the game.  The Campaign is great, Spartan Ops was great when it came out, but sadly lost its playability over time (Firefight would have been a better option, but mistakes can be learnt from this) and then we have Multiplayer Matchmaking.  The maps are at time repetitive, yet Matchmaking it seems is fair, which can not be said for such games as World of Tanks.  Yet some maps are great, but sadly not often used.  The only and real problem I find with Halo 4 is the CoD Loadouts and the stupidity behind them.

Such as Wheelman, I mean seriously, as if a bloody Neural Interface makes a Vehicle stronger and better.  Stabilitity, for Donkeys sake it is a Spartan, not a Ken Doll, there should be no need for such a thing.  Again in all seriousness, Flinch is incredibly annoying and should not even exist in the game.

These Loadout options and there are others, roughly 50% are not needed and a complete joke.

I will defend Halo 4, yet I will point out its flaws and the developers stupididty.  In my honest opinion, the new crew on 343 must have been CoD developers, because they have no idea how to make a Halo game.

Let us hope they learn from their mistakes for Halo 5.

• Like 1

The only and real problem I find with Halo 4 is the CoD Loadouts and the stupidity behind them.

In my honest opinion, the new crew on 343 must have been CoD developers, because they have no idea how to make a Halo game.

YES! This is it when it comes to MP!

Halo oughta STAY AWAY fromm the cancer of fps gaming. Look what it did to Battlefield.

Let us hope they learn from their mistakes for Halo 5.

Amen to that