Redcoat

Yoshi1176

Redcoat

The game:

After a bloody and gruesome civil war in the US, a rag-tag group of rebellious militia known as Redcoats retreated underground, ruining most of the landscapes above. Many years later we ascend from the darkness only to find the New World a mystic and rustic paradise, but what lies beneath this paradise is humanity's own perdition as Wildlife, Machines, and Psychotic Bandits from the Old World remain in the scattered and destroyed society, you, as a member of the Redcoats, must explore and advance in this frightening heaven and decide for yourself whether the world above is truly better in our hands, or the hands of mother nature. 

We are looking for people that will help put the game together, 

Application

1. Position (design, music, etc) 

2. Past experience

3. What can you bring to the table?

4. When are you most readily available?

5. Any questions?

For any additional information contact Edward Kenway or Yoshi1176 

Edited by Yoshi1176

Commas 3 and 7 can be replaced with periods. I can't help but notice that this is one big run-on sentence. :P

Position: To be determined, or not. 

Past Experience: Nu' in

What can I bring to the table?: Donuts, I mean artistic ability and satirical motivation, without the use of any computer programs. (besides Micro. Office)

When am I available?: I'm available whenever

Any questions?: Are you doing this just to challenge Silent Orbis? 

Commas 3 and 7 can be replaced with periods. I can't help but notice that this is one big run-on sentence. :P

What can I bring to the table?: Donuts, I mean artistic ability and satirical motivation, without the use of any computer programs. (besides Micro. Office)

I am merely a messenger talk to Edward about the Orbis thing. Last time I checked he had been planning this for a while and never got around to it but like I said idk.

Everything else will be looked over and decided.

Position: etc Design/Music, I can do both

Past Experience: I went to school 

What can I bring to the table?: computer skillz, writing words, drawing stuff and using google

When am I available: Through the internet, usually all the time

Age: Are you trying to stalk me, giving you all this information? Hmmmmm.....between 10 and 20~

What can I bring to the table?: computer skillz, writing words, drawing stuff and using google

Age: Are you trying to stalk me, giving you all this information? Hmmmmm.....between 10 and 20~

The age was just so we can guess how dependable you are,

I need a potential position, we're in dire need of a programmer, concept artist, and someone experienced in animating. Approved when you decide the spot.

Age is so we can see if anyone can potentially hold the kickstarter or indiegogo, we need monies remember? And approved approved approved.

• 3 weeks later...

Due to problems with some technology ( my computer ) we have not made any mentionable progress, this week/ weekend I will be meeting with Edward to discuss some other concept ideas.

And since I will have a computer available to me I will be available on skype for easier planning.

Hopefully by Sunday we should have an update up with some of our ideas to show you guys.

Edited by Yoshi1176