Top 15 April 2014.

Azaxx

Yeeeeeeeeah!!!! I finally made it to the top 15 of the month. A big well done to everyone else who made it onto the list, and a massive thank you to all of the people who chose me out of the many other members for being on this list :D!

It is a real honour to be on this list again. I vow to keep up these high expectations. Congratulations to everyone who had made the Top 15 or received an Honourable Mention. Anyone who did not make the list-keep up being awesome because I know that you'll all make this list one day. :) Thanks everyone for being great Forum Members, all of you.

This is the first time I've actually looked at one of these lists, so I'm not sure if I've been on any of them before... but I am very excited to be on this list.  Which I still need to start being more active on here, lately I haven't been on here. Thanks for putting me on the list!

-Well then..... I just looked at the March Top 15..... I'm very honored and surprised that I was at the top last month! I really need to keep on this list in the future. Thanks, once again!

• Like 1

HEYO I AM 11TH!!!!!! :D

Woo I made it again and I don't know how :)

Congratulations to all who made it onto the list because you all deserve it :D

I don't know, it doesn't look like it's in numerical order man, I think it's alphabetical.

Well, I have to thank you all for another month as a Top 15'er. Although, I'll be honest that I don't even know how I get on the list. Just being me I guess, Even though I did start a new site tradition... Hmm... Hopefully we'll get to see a few new faces over in the Top 15 of May, No? :)

Outstanding! There is not a single person on that list that does not deserve to be on there! I could talk for days about how each one, earned this! To those of you who are in the top percentage (like joyes rattata), I would like to say, great work, and congratulations! ^_^