How to unlock armor in Halo 5.

BrandNewClassic

I think they should get rid of the level 1 to 130 and CSR levels all together.

I still think the Halo 3 ranks were better.

Unlocking armour through the ranks is a fun thing to work on. And getting special armour for leveling up in a certain playlist is even better!

I'd like to have each playlist in matchmaking to have a few different armors that can be unlocked. For example,

Have Recon, Scout, and Venator armor unlocked piece by piece through Team Snipers.

Have ODST, Warrior, Engineer, and Operator unlocked piece by piece through Big Team Battle. 

With each playlist also having unique armor attachments for each set like in Halo: Reach.

That being said, I still think that Mark VI armor should be obtained like it was in Halo 4, beating the campaign on Legendary. 

Unlockables are always nice. You play a lot of matchmaking and you get rewards for your efforts. Makes sense.

But I'd also like to see some armour pieces hidden throughout the campaign, like skulls back in Halo 2 and 3. It was fun playing through a level looking for them, and it also gives players more incentive to play campaign more than once.

• Like 1