Battlefield gets a hardware upgrade.

Unease Peanut

Rubberbanding issues? Not anymore!

dicelogo4.3.12610-550x309.jpg

At least that's what DICE claims to fix with their next update for the game.

The problem now is that people on 64-player servers are experiencing a lot of rubber banding (teleporting all of the place basicly).

This problem became even more appearant with the Naval Strike expansion pack.

DICE stated that the root problem was "a configurartion of certain hardware types dedicated to 64-player matches.

They are as they say 'unhappy' with the current server problems and are working to fix it by improving the server hardware.

The update rolls out this week and DICE is currently testing the hell out of this solution before rolling it out.

They want to make sure that this upgrade fixes the rubber banding issue which they are aiming to resolve and also improving the general quality of server performance.

DICE was working to get this update out ASAP earlier this week but this testing was keeping them from doing so.

Which is a good thing.

As always leave comments below!

Thanks for reading! :D

Source:

http://www.polygon.com/2014/4/25/5653044/battlefield-4-rubber-banding-fix-high-performance-servers

• Like 2

Why is the image and tagline off center in your post, Peanut? O.o

In any case, It's good that there's less rubber banding, as it's called (Never heard it called that before so hiya).....that is just sooo annoying. But on the otherhand..

LOL GG PC MASTER RACE OR SO YOU THINK

Why is the image and tagline off center in your post, Peanut? O.o

In any case, It's good that there's less rubber banding, as it's called (Never heard it called that before so hiya).....that is just sooo annoying. But on the otherhand..

LOL GG PC MASTER RACE OR SO YOU THINK

I don't know why the image always slides of to the side a bit... It just wants to be different I guess.

Also every platform that features 64-player battles has this problem. So PC SAME RACE OR SOMETHING!!!

I always called it teleporting instead of rubber banding. Although I don't have an Xbox One or Battlefield, I applaud DICE's efforts as one of the pioneers of 64 player matches on console FPS games!

Also the image and headline are off-centre because of your MOM badge in the upper-right corner.

I don't know why the image always slides of to the side a bit... It just wants to be different I guess.

Also every platform that features 64-player battles has this problem. So PC SAME RACE OR SOMETHING!!!

Your MoM indicator banner to the right is causing it to be off centered.