Everyone's invited!

BerriesBoo

I'll be inviting people from here, Anyone can join, I don't mind at all, You can add me on xboxlive : Bekinator, and send a message on my xbox so i can invite you to the game! You can attend to the party or whatever you can call it :P

Game: Halo : Reach or Halo 4 (Please vote either these two you want to play on!)

Time: 10:00PM Eastern time US(I don't know other timezones for 10PM)

I hope I can meet you on the game, We will have fun, but we're going to be on forge making our own racetracks or cities for the big event whenever we can make. I hope you will like this plan i made for all of us to have fun! 

Oh, and Make sure you send me a message on xboxlive so, i can know which one of you guys are(Like who you are, if you know what i mean) 

-Thanks

-Berries

Final Decision

Game: Halo: Reach.  Date: May 3rd, 2014, Time: 4:00PM

• Like 1

It'll be tomorrow night Friday, April 25th, 10PM Eastern Time.

As for other timezones are for 10PM(Other places you live by your Time)

U.S Eastern time : 10PM Other Timezones : ( I looked at the Converter, and I couldn't find the right ones)

It'll be tomorrow night Friday, April 25th, 10PM Eastern Time.

As for other timezones are for 10PM(Other places you live by your Time)

U.S Eastern time : 10PM Other Timezones : ( I looked at the Converter, and I couldn't find the right ones)

Tomorrow there is already another event going on at 9:00PM EST so your attendance might be low. I recommend rescheduling.

Although great job that you're such a new member and already trying to host playdates! The staff really appreciates that so I give you my token of appreciation. But you should look at the Calender to make sure your events don't collie with other events,  

Hmm, Alright, I'll reschedule it to another time, How about next week on saturday May 3, 2014. How does that sound? Is it a good playdate? :P

I'll say like 4:00PM for May 3, 2014.

Tomorrow there is already another event going on at 9:00PM EST so your attendance might be low. I recommend rescheduling.

Although great job that you're such a new member and already trying to host playdates! The staff really appreciates that so I give you my token of appreciation. But you should look at the Calender to make sure your events don't collie with other events,  

The Halo Wars event is taking place at that time. Fyi.

Not everyone has Halo Wars, so I don't think it will conflict too much. 

I say keep your current schedule, and if you have a small turnout, do another one! The more the merrier!

• Like 1

Hmm, That's true, not everyone has Halo Wars. I use to have one, but I kind of gave it away by mistake. :L Anyway, so I can keep my schedule? I'll see what i can do, and i'll see if my cousin will play tonight. :P

Just let me know your final decision and I will help promote it! 

Am I to late, :o

This event still hasn't taken place. So it's still going to happen. It's currently scheduled for 4pm EST on May 3.

Alright. Will do. Can you tell me all events on halo games like Halo Reach, Halo 4, halo 3, etc.. Then I'll make my final choice for the schedule.

Speaking of which, you may want to postpone it by a couple hours. There are now TWO events that day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Alright.. May 3rd is a good date for 4pm. but, unless if you have other events on May 3rd. I can rescheduled to lower time. Let me know if you guys have other events on May 3rd. I've saw an event at 3pm, 3:30pm, and my event is 4pm. I guess that is my final decision.

I have a free weekend to myself so I may actually join up for this one, even though I said I wouldn't be attending gamenights anymore, I get bored when I have the house to myself so sign me up. I should be able to make it, if something comes up I'll pop back to this thread. ^_^

Oh and my gamertag is ShockGazm, almost forgot.

Edited by ShockGazm