Banned from Shoutbox

MVP

Hey there 343 community! I was banned from the Shoutbox about 2 years ago and I was never active since then. So, I decided to log back in for some reason, and remembered that I was banned. I forgot what I did, but if I did something wrong, I'm sorry. I wasn't as mature back then. So I was wondering if any of the moderators may do the favor of unbanning me from the shoutbox? Once again, I'm sorry and thank you for your time. (P.S: I attached an image in case of proof.)

post-8964-0-12795200-1397787253_thumb.jpg

Hi MVP, I understand that it has been two years since your banning and I understand that people do reform. However, depending on your previous actions, your time may vary from two weeks, to two years, to a full lifetime Shoutbox ban, it is not that you have no reformed, rather the system of rules in place needs to punish those who do wrong for the period they deserve. My suggestion is Messaging our Moderating team to speak to them rather then making this an open thread. If your sentence is up, there is no reason you would not be unbanned, however depending on the severity of the rule-breaking done, you may not be unbanned, which is unfortunate but it is the way the system works. I apologize for the inconvenience, would a moderator lock/delete this thread? Thanks.

~EK

• Like 1

• 6 years later...