Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

And just because somebody pops up there twice does not mean he/she commited anything, your just a suspect...there will be times when people are going to be up there more than once, I can tell you everybody is going to be on that suspect list more then once...because there is like what, how many people are playing? Limited, so everybody is going to be a suspect more than once playing this, SikSlik will randomly choose people to be a suspect just like the other previous games...think guys! :no

Go ahead and Vote Yang if you want to...but just think, you guys could be killing off another  innocent just like that with what you are doing right now...read what I said and you will think twice before anything.

• Like 1

It is very curious to see "Happy Gilmore" protect Yang. It is much how like Bnus protected Yang at the beginning of the game and Bnus turned out to be mafia.

Besides the obvious you would be foolish to believe that Gilmore is telling the truth. Yang must be punished for attacking a Human Forerunner Scientist: Yoko 

Seriously! I am trying to protect him, you will probably be killing an innocent! And just because I am protecting him does not mean Didly Squat!

And I am not the only one who is doing so...did you not read the second post above mine?

And what difference does it make "who" is protecting him? Do you have something against me? I would like to know what that something is then...

And I vote Delpen9...he could get us all killed, are guys blind to see what he does at the beginning of every game? He randomly calls people out for no reason, and then later on he does the same thing! He must go!

Bnus protected him and he was mafia.

How do the other reclaimers know you're not lying to them? 

Delpen9 has already been proven innocent. You are merely pointing a target over your head. 

I am not even part of this game and I have managed to sway your decision.

War is in your blood reclaimers. War will soon be upon us all. 

Do not vote Delpen out, he is innocent. to all civilians, if you care about having numbers in this game for the vote, I advise you not vote for Delpen as he has been proven innocent. Why am I protecting him after he accused me? because I am civilian and I know I am going to need his help later.

And so is Yang, do you really think Yang has that kind of mind? A mind that thinks its funny to knock somebody out, dress them in a Squirrel costume, and murder them by hanging them upside down on a telephone poll? Yang!?!?! I don't think so...

Ruby, I'm pretty sure that you aren't a mafian, but your accusations make no sense. I don't know the procedures and processes carried out in a mafia killing, but I can assume that Sikslik or the entire mafia as a whole decide the pretenses of the killing. The former is the most likely, because how easy is it to come to a decision on the technical details of a killing when 3 or more people are waxing and waning on their own little narrative? Nothing about a story should be used, as time and time again has proven it an either inaccurate or random source of information. 

And so is Yang, do you really think Yang has that kind of mind? A mind that thinks its funny to knock somebody out, dress them in a Squirrel costume, and murder them by hanging them upside down on a telephone poll? Yang!?!?! I don't think so...

Um, there was no specific costume mentioned

Yang Xiao Long. The fourth member of team RWBY, and sister of Ruby Rose. Her cheerfulness is unparalleled in Team RWBY, and possibly in all of beacon except by Nora. She's been shown to be sarcastic, humorous, and ready to crack a joke out of anything, and also probably the one most mature in terms of the jokes. We've seen her lure guys for a hook-up only for her to smash them in the face with a super-powered aural punch, grab people's balls and squeeze them - continuously - to get what she wants, and generally beat the crap out of everything.

THIS Yang Xiao Long, while obviously not the one i described above, has for some reason taken that same name to use, and thusly Siks may or may not use it as clues.

I honestly don't care and have no idea why I typed all that out but since I did you guys should vote Yang - because he's a mafia.

Yang Xiao Long. The fourth member of team RWBY, and sister of Ruby Rose. Her cheerfulness is unparalleled in Team RWBY, and possibly in all of beacon except by Nora. She's been shown to be sarcastic, humorous, and ready to crack a joke out of anything, and also probably the one most mature in terms of the jokes. We've seen her lure guys for a hook-up only for her to smash them in the face with a super-powered aural punch, grab people's balls and squeeze them - continuously - to get what she wants, and generally beat the crap out of everything.

THIS Yang Xiao Long, while obviously not the one i described above, has for some reason taken that same name to use, and thusly Siks may or may not use it as clues.

I honestly don't care and have no idea why I typed all that out but since I did you guys should vote Yang - because he's a mafia.

That was beautiful.  Bring me the tissues. 

Sikslik7 does NOT put clues in his writing. Remember what happened with P34nut? 

Okay I'm back and trust me guys, I am not mafia also why am I always a suspect for this type of thing. What have I done that makes you guys think it is me, I have died in all of the games and I actually want to be apart of it where I don't get suspected because I can't follow the thread

Okay I'm back and trust me guys, I am not mafia also why am I always a suspect for this type of thing. What have I done that makes you guys think it is me, I have died in all of the games and I actually want to be apart of it where I don't get suspected because I can't follow the thread

It's probably because you got killed last game

I know who mafia is* 

I am dead confirmed pro town as you all know I have been working with Prime to find out who the mafia is and finally we have so vote to hang them.

Edited by Rumpelstiltskin
message pro-town the info. making it public can spoil the game for people.

It's probably because you got killed last game

That isn't really a strong point since I don't really want to be dead EVERY game or voted out in the first few rounds