Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Location not found in memory.

Readings show damaged service level ancilla

Would you like corrections to memory banks? Various modules are reporting leaks

Thats what I've been saying!

Reporters flooded the street, and cameras were mounted atop the roofs of vans to get a better angle. The Newcomer looked a towards the center of the commotion, and laughed. Yoko was standing in the street being interviewed by a group of reporters, with microphones in his face. Questions were being asked midst the flashes of cameras. This was going to be front page news in the morning. The odd things was, Yoko was in a squirrel costume. 

"What do you remember?" one reporter asked. 

"I going to sleep, and the next second, I was hanging upside down in this costume from a telephone poll. I do not know where it came from or how I got there. Some man came by and cut me loose, but I didn't get a good look at him.." Yoko replied, struggling to remember. All of a sudden a police officer came forward and started to dismiss the crowd, but released the official statement on the incident.

"This was no mere accident, or prank. It was attempted murder, and a list of suspects will be released shorty." 

937a8d3577f49ad750b3aa1c09dce8e271ed4eb4

The Newcomer approached the crowd and started handing out flyers, with a list of suspects. They included:

Yang Xiao Lang

Total Mayh3m

HappyGilmore

Delpen9

Silent Alpha

48 hours to vote for death!

Edited by Sikslik7

Aha! Delpen9 I knew you were up to no good! You always did have a sick sense of humor!

Delpen didn't do it. If what Axilus has told me is true, then I am almost certain he is innocent. I wouldn't vote for Delpen.

Please, enlighten us...how is Delpen9 Innocent?

That is entirely up to Axilus if he would like to reveal how he knows. 

But I would seriously not vote Delpen. I wont even though he has accused me a ton because I know we need his vote.

Delpen is not Mafia because...I'll just quote my own post.

I may not be online when the next suspect list comes around, so here it is.

Delpen is not Mafia.

I claimed to be the Medic and asked for the detective to contact me in the hopes that a Mafian would contact me claiming to be the detective with false information. Then I could learn the identity of a Mafian and I would know everyone he accused was innocent, and everyone he said was innocent was Mafia.

Sadly no one fell for it.

I am the detective and I'm telling you all right now not to vote for Delpen when you get the chance. We cannot afford to needlessly kill another of our own. He was the one person I got to investigate before being poisoned.

those cookies looked so good why were they the instrument of my death why