Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

No because the forum makes no sound. 

True, but I swear that I missed something. It had something to do with golf balls and red writing. I think it was a quill made out of cardinal feathers, or a cardinal at a golf tournament. Whatever it was, it just appeared.  hmmm...

I'm not playing, but I'm going to help you guys out. Total Mayh3m is Mafia. He will lie and say he isn't. He will pretend he feels betrayed. He will denounce me and decry this statement, but that does not change the simple fact that he is Mafia.

Kill him. Do it now. Before it's too late.

• Like 1

Delpen, I have neither reason to suspect Mayhem or to trust him. But if you think he's Mafia, where is your proof?!

Yes, evidence doesn't prove anything. But it proves a whole lot more than nothing, which is exactly what you have supplied.

Side note: Do not take this as a vehement defense of Mayhem. It's just disgust at Delpen's wild accusations and a total lack of interest in anything he says without proper grounds.

Delpen, I have neither reason to suspect Mayhem or to trust him. But if you think he's Mafia, where is your proof?!

Yes, evidence doesn't prove anything. But it proves a whole lot more than nothing, which is exactly what you have supplied.

Side note: Do not take this as a vehement defense of Mayhem. It's just disgust at Delpen's wild accusations and a total lack of interest in anything he says without proper grounds.

Me again. ^ He's dead and confirmed protown.

Lets just face the facts, The Director is nothing in this game. He can't do anything but try to mess with us which is working on Caboose, I saw that coming...since Caboose is gullible into believing anything is told to him, example:

The Director can prove didly squat since he has no evidence of anything!

Lets just face the facts, The Director is nothing in this game. He can't do anything but try to mess with us which is working on Caboose, I saw that coming...since Caboose is gullible into believing anything is told to him, example:

The Director shall not fool me he is pure evil ! :)

Or does he actually have all of the information?