Xbox One Titanfall Bundle for £349 on Amazon

Another price cut has been made on the Xbox One. On Amazon UK the Xbox One bundled with a digital copy of Titanfall is now down to £349, the same price as the PS4. 

gallery_12241_647_29045.png

The price has dropped a huge £50 in just over a month when Microsoft originally cut the cost from its original price of £429 down to £399 for the launch of Titanfall. But customers can now get their hands on an Xbox One with the game for £30 cheaper which now works out at £80 cheaper than what it was for the console alone at launch back in November.

This may leave some Xbox One users a bit unhappy since they have paid more for a console at launch when it would then go down in price dramatically only within months. This is the very reason why it's better to wait rather than buying at launch if you don't want miss out on cheaper deals.  

So what do you think about the latest price cut, would you pick up the Xbox One for £349 if you haven't already?

Source: Amazon

This post has been promoted to an article

Why are they getting so upset? Who cares? If you bought the item at launch for more money than you have to pay now, you get the perks of seeing everything before the updates. You even get brag rags to say you were one of the first Xbox One users...

People need to seriously grow up.

While this is now definitely in the price range that I'd consider making a purchase, I can't help but wonder how Microsoft have managed to cut the cost down so much. My understanding was that the Xbox One's hardware was being sold almost at cost, and since I doubt they've found a way to significantly reduce that cost within the past six months I'd guess that they'll be making a loss on each unit sold: perhaps they're willing to make a loss just so that people will buy one instead of a PS4, and hoping that they'll make their money back on games?

In any case, it's good to see the price dropping down to something more reasonable. It's just a shame that it comes bundled with Titanfall as that's not really something I'm interested in playing, otherwise I'd definitely be looking to make a purchase. If this becomes the standard bundle price in the future, I'll probably pick one up once the next Halo game is announced.

• Like 2