Caulifla

New here(Just joined)

Hi, Everyone! I'm new here, I'd like to meet some new friends! I'm level SR16 in Halo 4 and I'm ready to meet some new people and level up with them! I hope i can meet you guys! (:

Welcome to this great forum! Make 5 posts in any forum (except for Introductions / Goodbyes or Offbeat Items) and you'll be able to talk to us in the Shoutbox! I hope you enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the forum!

If you really want to make some friends I suggest looking at the calender for community playdates(or the announcement box)

Welcome to the forums! Hope to see ya around, stop by the shoutbox for a chat some time. :D

Ah, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. Any questions? Just go ahead and ask.

I do hope you show up at any of our community events. :)

Greetings and welcome to the forum! :D

Do what Jxzaw said and you'll be fine for your first couple of days.Feel free to browse through the forums , there's alot of nice people here who will give you  help and support.

Have a  nice day.

-TDMAN

Hewohh :wave: welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy absolutely every second you spend on this site :D. All of the members here are extremely friendly so is you have any questions don't be afraid to ask any members or staff :).

Welcome! The more the merrier! It truly is an honor to meet you, and I do hope you enjoy it here! If you need anything just ask! I'll be more than happy to assist in whatever way I can! Well, I'll let you get to it, take care for now my friend! ^_^

Welcome!

I'm sure there's a playdate comming up on which you can meet some of us.

Welcome to the forums! We always have events on Halo Reach, Halo 4 etc. so never be afraid to hop in and join us. Hope you have a nice time here :P. You seem like a awesome member and I can't wait to talk to you in the shout box! Just make 5 posts.