Halo 5 For PC

jared0215

I used to own both the original xbox and 360 and played every single halo heavily. I am now a PC gamer and do not want to purchase an xbox one but still want to enjoy the halo games as much as anyone else. My question is Is there any news of Halo 5 being on PC?  If so please let me know ! Thank you :D

• Like 1

I highly doubt it. They haven't made a game for PC since Halo 2.  Please correct me if my knowledge is wrong though.

Spartan Assault was on PC as well and that first released last year on Windows 8 and this year on Windows Vista, and 7 

Considering the lack of games in past years for PC I don't see this happening ever. The console is the main money maker for game companies these days. Still I wish all the Halo games would be on PC as honestly I think they would perform far better on that platform.

I haven't seen any news talking about having the next Halo on the computer. Honestly I think in doing this, PC gamers wouldn't get the full exprience of the Halo game. It wouldn't be worth doing it on computer :P . Halo 5 has a lot to offer, graphic wise and I don't think a computer could capture that. But Halo 3 and stuff, sure that would be a good computer game. No doubt. Nice post :)!

Edited by тυcкєя