Looking for a Spartan Ops Team with Coms. ALL LEVELS LEGENDARY

StickyStink420

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. Not the Halo 4 player I was in college (49) Brigadier General, just couldn't crack 50 to make it toGeneral, but I sure killed a lot of them,but I didn't want to come brag or anything so let me stop myself right there.

Really, I'm looking for as many people who want to to friend up and play together and get big coordinated games on both Spartan Ops and the Campaign. We can play slayer and capture the flag or whatever, but please know I personally would rather play S. Ops or the Campaign and finish ever level on Legendary.

Please add me, friend me, send a message of you like.

I'm just a Denver kid looking to relive my college days of playing 5 hours a day, with 4 buddies, in one living room, each with a 40" to 60" screen and personal XBOX, was just a blast and I'm looking to do this with the 16 people like you now can.

I don't know if you have noticed, but every time go to look for a game on S. Ops with a bunch of people it's the same 5 levels and I am so sick of the lack of variety.

Anybody with me!!!!!!!!!!!! Send over a friend request and we can figure it out. And not to be a ****, but I cannot stand if you just babble on about some dumb bs. I am tactical and like my team to be.

Not to say we can't have some fun, my name is

StickyStink420 for a reason!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey whats up! I am interested mostly cuz im just like you bro, storyline all day everyday! Im pretty good at war games but I still constantly play campaign, ur talkin to the right person, I have beaten Halo 4s campaign on legendary and I would be glad to help, hit me up and maybe sometime we can play as Master Chief n kick some covenant n promethean A $$!!!

Gamertag: VenialZero6