343iCF Youtube Idea Thread

Buns

Basically as the title says. Leave your suggestions for the 343i Channel, how it can be improved what can be changed and video ideas.

Which means you need to subscribe to our awesome channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/343iCommunity

*SAVING SPACE FOR LATER INFORMATION*

"The only bad suggestions is the suggestion that was never said." 343 iBot

Latest Channel Update Video

I think Spartan Setup is a great idea. Some Community Event Footage is necessary and maybe we can get some Community made montages up there?

Cooliest has been trying to get clips currently.

Also do you mind making this a sticky? 

Speaking of shows, do a reality television-esque show that has a prize at the end. These shows have shown themselves to work, and if we get the participants to be some humorous players and do each episode with a different challenge that wins them stuff, it'd work out great. Needs planning though.

I am a firm believer of a massive, beautiful,  Utopian scale for Halo 5 and 6. The ability to give you vertigo and overwhelm you is great. While I do not know the limits of the Xbox One gaming console, if the Xbox 360 could make a (watered-down) adaptation of Crysis, Xbox one might be able to withhold the ideas I have made for Halo 5/6. 

These ideas are the ones I find the most well done, that is my opinion, but all of these idea's quality are opinions.

I have stuff I want, then stuff I really want, than stuff that I live on. These are the stuff I live on, my master ideas.

Characters

• Akiza Tanaka: She acts kind of as a replacement for Miranda Keyes and Cortana. She is obviously Japanese and will usually wield a distinct shotgun painted with the Japanese colors. She is supposed to look less hot and beautiful and serve as more of a badass. You are supposed to grow a deep bond with her also.

• Shun 'Kanamee: This is Jul 'Mdama's right hand man. He is a field marshal with a crimson cape and two energy swords. His story is not that deep and he just serves as a boss.

• Brutus: The new Chieftain of the Jiralhane who loves Jul's ideals and beliefs. He has a newly forged Fist of Rukt and rules a populus of brutes who supports the new covenant reestablishment.

CNV Commitment to peace: A massive Covenant assault carrier that has twice the size of its out length, width, and height of a standard CSO-Super Carrier. It has many armories and rooms. It is armed with a couple mile wide energy projector, two 5250 mm plasma beams, 350 fuel rod cannons, and many massive shade cannons. It is so big and powerful, it holds 4 carriers!

Threads to look at

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/26787-halo-5-needs-flood-that-people-wont-btch-about/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34155-legacy-weapons-idea/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34242-scarab-m3/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/34247-type-of-presentation-you-want-for-halo-5/

Music tracks

• Halo Undylying theme with the H3 beginning queue

• The Animal i've become

• Blow me away

• Jeweled Hull

• Leonidas

New levels!

Tokyoscape: This starts at the Japanese UNSC base, leads to a neighborhood, then you get to a big Outskirts styled courtyard, then the massive city, then the bridge tunnel. It will be huge and the decisions are near infinite. It will be a nostalgic mash-up of Outskirts, Metropolis, and Tsavo Highway in one big climax for cities. It will have a scarab battle, multiple bridges, hunters, and the hated but remembered Jackal Snipers.

Climax: FOR HALO 6!!! This mix of Assault on the Control Room, Metropolis, Uprising, The Covenant, and Reclaimer into Michael Bay’s blender will be the largest level EVER. It will start with you crashing into a forerunner observation deck on the Greater Ark. An army of ~200,000 covenant attacks and brings in Wraiths, Hunters, Snipers, Scarabs, and a Harvester! This will have the longest gondola ride in a misty jungle mountain, have a massive scarab and harvester battle in the citadel (3-4 scarabs in the fight), multiple Mammoth rides, controlling a mass driver cannon, Prometheans blasting through TONS of flood, and more!

My question was the best in the Channel Update xD

You should record all of the 1v1 or 2v2 or whatever v whatever matches and put them on the Youtube Channel

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg
  • Like 2

My question was the best in the Channel Update xD

You should record all of the 1v1 or 2v2 or whatever v whatever matches and put them on the Youtube Channel

I was just about to say this :)

But will just POV clips work? We might need some commentary to break up the gunfire and such.

You should get Drizzy to record a series called Monthly Highlights where we get all the best things from the Month and we put them into a video similar to the Channel Update where we have some gameplay for the talking bits and we get a screenshot of some articles, clips from some Community Events, and some screenshots of the Hot Topic.

If you like the idea then thanks Boton ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

The upcoming Ninja's vs Forum event opens up lots of possibility. If you are going to the event then you can film it your self, if not then i'm sure Maru would be glad to. Anyway, the basic idea is the recording of play dates and events. With commentary if need be.

The general idea to this is that: Jut because you missed the Community event, doesn't mean that you cant re live it on the you tube channel.      

• Twam unpinned this topic