Goodbye for now...

Zaguroth

I understand the situation Zag, I'll miss seeing you here. You've stuck it out longer than most members, and I know that life gets in the way. I wish you well, and hopefully we can keep in touch in other ways besides the forum.

You are not just a forum friend to me, you are someone I have talked to about problems I've faced, and you've shared the ones you have faced. You've got a friend for life if you'd like good sir.

Best of wishes my good friend.... and I look forward to your return.

• Like 1

It sucks to see you go too Zag :c

But at least we know you will be back because of me.

Best of luck with your life hopefully you figure everything out. Ill be holding off the next Civ 5 playdate until you return dear friend. 

As for Top 15 I recommend BZ1 or me because we are just that great. 

Until then best of luck. I hope to see you on Skype every once and awhile. 

• Like 1

You will be missed and thankfully you will return one day.

I wish you the best of luck during the next few months. And thanks for the time you have put into the community, it may not always show but we are grateful to have members like you.

Good luck  :hi:

• Like 1

Hate to see you leave Zag, you've been a very thoughtful member, I remember you helping me back when I was just a green member, it meant a lot to me and I haven't forgotten. I still don't know you as we'll as I'd like to, but I'll really miss seeing you around. Hope everything works out, Good Luck buddy!

• Like 1

If there is ever anything you need man... money, games, words of advice, a friend to lean on... I got your back. If I could I'd be with you every step of the way, as you try to better your life, and find yourself. I would ask you to stay, but that's not fair to you. I do not want you to feel obligated to stay or be guilted into staying... You are free to choose for yourself and I don't wanna interfere. Don't stay unless YOU want to....

Anyways... Good luck bro, and best wishes! Life's an adventure and your just beginning to embark on its epic quest! When your done with its travels and seen what it has to offer, I do hope you'll return someday, and you can tell me all about it.... I would really like that. Well, I won't keep you any longer. See ya brother, until we meet again...  ;)

• Like 1

I kinda like you... to a certain extent you like me.

Sad to see you go Swagough you were a awesome member here on the forum and I hope you return here someday.....

From your favourite forum member of all time...

Caboose. :D

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1

Seems like a lot of people just read titles in these things lol.. I did say I'd be gone for 2-4 months, not gone for good... Also, I'm gonna pop in a bit here and there till after Wednesday to respond to stuff ._.

But, thank you guys for the kind words, makes me happy to know I'll probably receive a nice welcome when I do come back :')

• Like 3

Zaguroth, I know you're only leaving for a short amount of time, but you're still a dear friend who will be missed all the while he is gone. You were one of my firsts friends here, and I hope you stay my friend for a long time, even after the forum comes to an end in the distant years. I know life has a way of getting in the way of things you enjoy or like to do, but don't be a stranger please. If by some chance you can access Wi-Fi with your phone, or go to Starbucks or Forge Cafe, please, don't hesitate to hope on and say hey. I will personally miss you for more than one or two reasons. You're a friend Zag, not a virtual one that I say hi to and then forget during my time offline, a real one. One that I enjoy talking to about what ever comes to mind. You have supported my ideas on the forum since I got here and I can honestly say that as a member I wouldn't be were I am today if you hadn't been nice enough to me my first few days here. So hurry up and fix your life Zag, because now I've decided. I won't miss you while you're gone, I'll merely await your return as impatiently as a child awaits Christmas day on Christmas Eve. We'll all be waiting for you Zag, and whether other members say it or not, we all love you man. You're our brother. :)

See ya later space cowboy...

Well, it's sad to see all of the great, well known and respected members all leaving at once at the moment for some reason :(. We'll miss you Zag :(! Also I completely understand your reasoning :)! We'll all hope to see you back soon buddy :).

I haven't been here that long, but I've already seen some great members leave! It sucks :P

It's always sad to see a member leave, I wish that I would have gotten to know you better!

Hoping when you get back again we can be friends, stay awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

Like my prediction when talking with Total, I had gotten a job a couple days after making this thread lol..

Just posting now to say that over the next week or so I'll start being more active.. Wanted to get a bit settled into the job first.

Edited by Zaguroth
  • Like 3

Like my prediction when talking with Total, I had gotten a job a couple days after making this thread lol..

Just posting now to say that over the next week or so I'll start being more active.. Wanted to get a bit settled into the job first.

Congrats buddy, good luck with it.

Awww what !

Go away Swaggy we don't want you here !

JK

Good to see you are coming back. :)

Too bad.. Cause I'm gonna have to leave again.. Just got "let go"... FML

Sorry for the false alarm.. Guess I'll be going for a while again..

*sigh* That kind of sucks. Well I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck Zag, I'm sure you're job will be just fine. :) We all hope to see you return again soon. Bye.

-Spartan

Sure, being let go may be a downer, but on the other hand, it means that for a while, you get to make choices that can affect your life for better or for worse. Who knows - maybe you'll end up with a better job and a better life.

GL HF~