What type of guys/chicks do you like?

Sniper0092

Personality: I like tomboys. Ones that play Halo and other things I like. They don't have to play FPSs, at least racers or fighters would be great!

I also like a girl that is not too girly. Someone that is strong mentally and physically, so beauty and strength. No she does not have to beat up people, lol.

I am really in to fit chicks. I really like abs, they don't need to be big. Just a person that has the strength and beauty look. And curvy hips......

I don't care about her race....I am black, so I like black girls. But I am also the guy that will take what he can get. But I do like Asians a lot, most of the ones I have met are very sweet.

My parent prefer I date my own race, but will deal with who I bring home. At times they act uncomfy about it, but I don't really care. Like my dad said: "Love happens."

So yeah, my dream girl. Yours?

I like girls who actually respect the fact that I actually try to make their life happy and the fact that they want to spend as much time as possible with me. I like caring girls who isn't mean to me or discriminate me because of my life choices. I like girls who are loyal to the friendship/relationship and I know that if we are in a relationship then I know that they won't leave me for another guy or just use me to get at someone because they have no one whilst she has me.

As far as looks are then I simply don't care since I prefer personality over looks and appearance since what is the fun about having a nice girl if she isn't interested in you but she is just using you to attention seek others into her life.

I like girls who actually respect the fact that I actually try to make their life happy and the fact that they want to spend as much time as possible with me. I like caring girls who isn't mean to me or discriminate me because of my life choices. I like girls who are loyal to the friendship/relationship and I know that if we are in a relationship then I know that they won't leave me for another guy or just use me to get at someone because they have no one whilst she has me.

As far as looks are then I simply don't care since I prefer personality over looks and appearance since what is the fun about having a nice girl if she isn't interested in you but she is just using you to attention seek others into her life.

Good choice. Aslo nice picture, I love RWBY.

• Like 1

This title is really irritating. *Chics
Also, I find it funny how only males are answering this.

Anyways,
I prefer a girl that takes her look into personality and has the casual attractive look. If she can sit down next to me and completely be fine about me gaming, I'm good with it. I don't really care for talent, but I do love to teach people. That's all I really care for, nothing extreme.

P.S. If she ever laughs at me or makes fun of me being called, Fishy. Well... Let's keep the illegal legal...

Edited by Azaxx
It's Chicks. :P

Whats my type?.... Hmmm.....Well. I honestly, don't have one. It just doesn't feel right to me, to build this idea of a dream girl in my mind. You can't chose who you fall in love with... it just... happens. And that's the beauty of it. The heart wants what the heart wants, and that's the way it should be! Part of dating is getting to know someone, but if your only looking for a partner that meets your personal "Type" then you are missing out. She could be the perfect match for you, and you guys would fall madly in love and maybe even start a family, but how would you know if you don't give her a chance?! If you just say "Oh, shes a brunette, I only want a blonde. NEXT!" than you could be missing out on the greatest thing to ever happen to you. And the "Happy Family" destiny that fate wrote out for you, fades away. It ceases to exist. In my opinion, I feel it is best to Just keep your mind open, and your heart prepared. Be ready for anything.   ^_^

Which leads me to my view on Marriage...

I don't have a Wife... And if I did, I would never fight with her. There is no argument that is worth divorcing for to me. Even if she cheated on me, lied to me our entire relationship, or anything like that... It does not matter. I would forgive her. If I make a mistake in our relationship, or say something wrong (Which I would do everything in my power to avoid) I would own up to it, and admit my fault. And apologize. Even if we were in a argument of over how something happened and I was right. I would still apologize. We are equal, and when shes hurting I'm hurting.  

She is my wife, I chose her out of all the women in the world for a reason, I fell in love with her in the first place for a reason. I married her for a reason. I chose to share my life with her, for a reason. I love her, for a reason. I chose to share all of myself (my problems and triumphs, sadness and happiness, Darkness and Bliss, Money and Debts) because she is my partner. And she musta felt the same, or else she wouldn't have said "Yes" in the first place... Right?

Relationships take effort. They cannot be forced. It takes 50% from the husband, and 50% from the wife to make the relationship work. If one person gives up working for the relationship and refuses to try anymore, then the relationship no matter how bad the one that wants it to work tries, the relationship is over. Sadly. 

If you get married, you have to never quit, never back-down, never turn your back, and never leave your significant others side. No matter how tough it gets. Your partners. You work out your problems, together. You deal with trouble, Together. You embrace whatever happens in your lives, together. You forever, stick together.... 

Edited by The Stig

I like girls who are

A. Not real

B. Probably from an animation, or anime or something 

C. Impossible to be with

:_)

I feel you man, Anime Girls need to be real!  :crybaby:

Well besides flawless Anime Girls, I'd accept a variety of chicks. Personality-wise isn't too important for me, but appearance is key. I used to be mad for Blondes, but I kind of got over that somehow. I'm still open for blondes, but I'd also love a brunette. I think Japanese girls are real nice too and I'd be happy with one of them. For personality, I'm not too fussed about it, but I guess it's always nice to know that the girl has a good personality. Over-sensitive girls can be real cute, although they may seem annoying, they can still be cute and it's great for them to be over-sensitive and look nice.

So yeah, that's a brief summary of some chicks I might like.

I feel you man, Anime Girls need to be real!  :crybaby:

Well besides flawless Anime Girls, I'd accept a variety of chicks. Personality-wise isn't too important for me, but appearance is key. I used to be mad for Blondes, but I kind of got over that somehow. I'm still open for blondes, but I'd also love a brunette. I think Japanese girls are real nice too and I'd be happy with one of them. For personality, I'm not too fussed about it, but I guess it's always nice to know that the girl has a good personality. Over-sensitive girls can be real cute, although they may seem annoying, they can still be cute and it's great for them to be over-sensitive and look nice.

So yeah, that's a brief summary of some chicks I might like.

The problem with Japanese, at least modern ones, is they make stuff like this