Your favorite foreign movie.

Sniper0092

My favorite is The Host, about my first Korean movie. It is about people that pollute a river with things like toxins, making a mutated fish-like animal. It carries radiation I think. So pretty much Godzilla. If you like Kaiju movies it's good. I think the sub was great, but I am not sure about the dub.

You can suggest one to me.

Gojira (1954) even the half-assed american version was decent. It is beautiful. It is also very dark. Just watch this

I have seen Gojira, I loved it I want to see 2014. Also, the USA cartoon is a sequel to the movie, but is better to me, it has other kaiju.

You might wanna be a bit specific on 'foreign', cause I'm in Australia for example so practically every movie ever made is foreign lol, including American films.

If you're talking about non American/British/Australian films, I'd have to be the anime movie Garden of Words. The best art quality for any animation I know, an absolute masterpiece, considering it's very short playtime.

PansLabyrinth_1400x2100.jpg

This movie tricked me at first, cause it looked all family friendly, then I saw there was like, A rebellion sub plot, where they were trying to over throw a fascist government, and I was all like:

tumblr_lic4to2jSi1qhrrgeo1_1280_zps3d05c

But den I saw dis thing:

Laberinto-Fauno-003.jpg

And I was all like:

reaction-cat-2_zpsbf979289.jpg

And then it was like:

Pans-Labyrinth.jpg

And then I was all:

how-most-users-on-the-brary-reacted-too-

• Like 2

PansLabyrinth_1400x2100.jpg

This movie tricked me at first, cause it looked all family friendly, then I saw there was like, A rebellion sub plot, where they were trying to over throw a fascist government, and I was all like:

tumblr_lic4to2jSi1qhrrgeo1_1280_zps3d05c

But den I saw dis thing:

Laberinto-Fauno-003.jpg

And I was all like:

reaction-cat-2_zpsbf979289.jpg

And then it was like:

Pans-Labyrinth.jpg

And then I was all:

how-most-users-on-the-brary-reacted-too-

Wow, omg.