4 things I need you to do for me.

Fishy

I was wondering if you guys could help me out on something.  Actually, more like 4 somethings. Here, I'll list them below for you:

1.) Describe the difference between left and right.

2.) Explain what you're favorite color looks like without naming it.

3.) Think of a color that doesn't exist.

4.) Say what water tastes like.

Explain left to right?

Theres a simple way for this. 

Humans have used a simple way to show a 3D space - x, y and z axis. X goes from left to right, y goes from forwards to back and x goes from up to down. Now, if we were to explain it to someone, we'd need to give them point of references.

Lets take alients. We'd start from a universe where we shall call 'origin' - maybe Earth. Then, we need to find 3 other universes that match X, Y and Z's directions. Then, we simply stand on origin, our bodies perpendicular to X, and if we move in a corkscrew motion, at the point where we face in a straight line within the area between X and Y, X is always going to be 'Right' and Y is always going to be 'Left'.

Left is the past tense for leave

Right is another word for 'correct'.

1.) Describe the difference between left and right.

I write with my right hand, not with my left hand. So right is always the same direction as the hand I write with.

2.) Explain what you're favorite color looks like without naming it.

My favorite color is the color of my spartan in Halo 4. It is also the color of the beam that the Spartan Laser emits when fired.

3.) Think of a color that doesn't exist.

The color of wind.

4.) Say what water tastes like.

Barring dilution, water tastes like a polar covalent bond between two atoms molecules of Hydrogen and one molecule of Oxygen.

• Like 1

1) Going left is usually the right way to go in any situation that you can encounter, but the right is too overrated so people will obviously be all over it.

2) Gorgeous skies, a serene hue that is both calming and exciting at the same time, calling your limits with its endless appearance.

3) The aggravating shade of the mental impulse of hatred.

4) H20, the flavor of absolute refreshment, tastes like life. Flavor of neutral, cannot be good nor bad in any situation, with no stench, no odor..... No color. Completely unbiased.

there is no difference in direction it is just another way we humans try to locate and/or categorize places.

the stench of death lingering over an infinite darkness, but with warmth in a welcoming way...

just imagine music there are so many ways to express color that doesn't exist...

depends on the location of the collection of the liquid...why are you asking you're a fish?