Hello everyone! I am the The Dumb Marine! Your purple friendly weasel loving... Uhh... Friend.

And...

WELCOME TO THE VERY FIRST EVER ART WEEK!! :fun:

Alright, So this is the introduction to a new tradition I plan on making for the site! Which is known as Art Week. Art Week will be held once a month, And will give artists, machinimators, music makers, and even people who have amazing stuff to show that wouldn't be seen normal anywhere else!

My goal from this is to give all members a chance to get their favorite piece of art (That they made of course), shown to the public, And get the attention it deserves. There are only a few set of rules.

Rules:

1. Do not post a whole lot of art, Art count per artist will be listed later

2. If you dislike something, Don't be rude about it, But just state what you think could've been done here or there. (In a nice manner!)

3. Don't post something with swears from top to bottom, or something graphically profane. In other words, KEEP IT CLEAN!

4. Do NOT copy other users content, Or upload content made by a user without their permission. (Especially if you plan on borrowing from DeviantArtist's that you really like)

5. No matter what, Be respectful in everyway possible! As stated in #2.

6. If you plan on making a small video, Please try keeping it at least five minutes or under, As site bandwidth can really lag up.

ART LIMIT:

EVERY ARTIST CAN SUBMIT 3 WORKS OF ART, GOOD OR BAD, OLD OR NEW, FUNNY OR SAD, JUST KEEP IT CLEAN!! :)

I really hope this works out well!! And thanks to Drizzy_Dan and all the mods for being able to help out with this, And always give our mods extreme credit.

This post will be locked until April 21st. Until then, Hasta la vista, Baby.

Thanks for reading! - TDM

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Adding 3 here.
First Araragi Koyomi, as many of you may recognise as my profile picture gif. Second is Hitagi Senjougahara from the same show that Koyomi is in. Finally is a mash up of Attack on Titan, OreImo, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Monogatari series.

Yay for only having to do one of these, since I had the others done ages ago.

4XW4uoL.jpg

yJsmboF.jpg

0nWdHdY.jpg

Edited by Azaxx
Added images.
  • Like 8

Well, Since the art I've seen so far is AMAZING!! :fun:

I believe I should put my fair share in as well.

I made a photoshop, Inspired by Self Destruct's one and only 'HOLA' picture, Except the one I made is just something I threw together in boredom. (Yes, You may laugh) :P

post-71054-0-25992300-1398110307.png

Made another photo here!! :fun:

post-71054-0-23234600-1398206488_thumb.png

• Like 8

As you may or may not know, I've been working on a game. I started two years ago, with no clear finish date in sight. But, I made a new title screen for it. Since I'm working with a very old program (RPG Maker 2003, if it ain't broke why fix it?), it uses a very small resolution screen and 256 bit colour. No HD RPG for you!

Without further adieu, here it is:

gallery_71046_580_13018.png

• Like 5

Love this idea! Thank you Marine!  ^_^

Anyways I was messing around and took my two desktop wallpapers (Dual Monitors) and decided to do a fusion of the two (like Goku and Vegeta or Trunks and Goten)...

Wallpaper 1:

893GEWM.jpg

Wallpaper 2:

g63L2uM.png

And here's the results...

k0tWMvr.png

• Like 5

Stand back losers ! :D

I will win this with this ground breaking image I spent years on of fellow forum user JXZAW !

http://343industries.org/forum/fileshare/gallery/album_639/gallery_32076_639_14277.png

JK

Very punny Caboose xD

THIS IS NOT MY IMAGE

THIS IS CABOOSE'S IMAGE SINCE HE HAD PROBLEMS AND ASKED MY TO PUT IT UP

gallery_32076_639_14277.png

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg
  • Like 3

So I found this in my saved images of my OC I made.

She is called Auburn and she is a wolf faunus so what do you guys think?

LXYN9OW.jpg

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg
  • Like 6

This is a special bit of art that I did to say thank you to The Dumb Marine for doing this event, I have learnt that I can do digital art and how it works and stuff like that and you like Weiss a lot so I decided to make you a special picture just to say thanks and to finish off my drawings with a bang. You may or may not like it but this is just a thank you picture so make of it how you like.

Picture

(It wouldn't let me put up the picture of that size so I give you the link to it)

• Like 2

So I found this in my saved images of my OC I made.

She is called Auburn and she is a wolf faunus so what do you guys think?

LXYN9OW.jpg

Not bad, Practically almost exact compared to the concept art over at RT. :thumbsup:

My last submission this week! :)

post-71054-0-54004400-1398485619_thumb.png

• Like 2