Games With Gold - April

gallery_12241_647_32868.png

Wow these months sure are flying by aren't they? As we approach April tomorrow we are given another two free games to download with the "Games With Gold" program. You know the score the first free game will be available April 1st and the second will be April 16th.

Right so first up for the month of April will be Hitman: Absolution. 

gallery_12241_647_9988.jpg

The game was developed by IO Interactive, it is the fifth installment of the Hitman series and it is set mainly in the city of Chicago. It is normally $19.99/£14.99 to download but starting tomorrow through to April 16th it will be free to download for Gold Members.

The next free game for April is Deadlight.

gallery_12241_647_42258.jpg

Deadlight is a side scrolling survival horror game developed by Tequila Works, it first came to Xbox Live Arcade before being released on Steam for Windows. The current price for the game is $14.99/£11.99 but it will be available to download for free from April 16th - April 30th. 

What do you think of the free games for April, have you played them before or will it be your first time?

Source: majornelson.com

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

I've never played either of these games, I've seen the Hitman series in stores but never really looked at it, will download and see if it's any good. 

~Also a note to anyone who doesn't want to download the free games of the month due to small amount of memory, just download it and delete it. If you ever want to go back and play it, the download will still be free. 

I'm not a big fan of Hitmin but I guess I'll give it a try because it is free!!!

well these are better than March's games with gold thats for sure :)

may get the Hitman game but im not sure about the other one

nice article Mr Adam  :respect:

Just download it anyway and try it. It is free so nothing is being wasted.

Dang it...

Hitman Absolution infuriates me.

The entire series does, It's the only game series where I feel like a perfectionist, and I don't have fun playing it. I stress myself out trying to do everything PERFECTLY.

I'm still gonna play it though.