The Next Big Playdate?

Fishy

The Big Playdate Battle  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next playdate?

• Old vs New
    • New Year's Playdate
    • Both!
  2. 2. Did you attend the Old vs New event?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Did you attend the New Year's playdate?

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone, it is I, Fishy here. I was looking back at my playdate's I hosted, which were big hits. These are known as the New Year's Playdate and the Old vs New playdate. I have decided that I should do them again. Seeing as how they bring back forum memories. I will leave it up to you guys to decide on which one you want.

Ready...

Set...

Vote!

if i can offer my opinion: Make sure to make this on the school holidays! 4th April to the 23th of April please!

I would love to have a old vs new event within these dates, because i want to help the old team win!!

Cheers, H5 f

The New Year's Day playdate takes place on January 1st and the Old vs New event takes place in June. They're once a year events, so if you're still here, you are able to attend. These take place next year, I'm just tallying up votes. I want to get the community more involved by planning yearly events ahead of time.

What is the New Years playmate?

The New Year's Day playdate is a playdate that takes place on January 1st. I host it, but I allow anyone to share their maps and to ask for criticism on it. I also allow anyone to be party leader upon request.