Dignitas

Zaelkyria

Zaelkyria, you are master of Aesthetic Maps as Charles Stoot is to Minigames. Your Aesthetic Maps are very hard to compare to, this being an obvious example. Others would be your version of the Infinity which I liked and the Covenant Cruiser you built. 

The great thing about the screens you took is that this looks like a Forerunner spire that with parts in motion like a transformation or that the center part is like a grav lift elevator or sorts. When you see a map submitted for aesthetics it should make the viewers want to tour your map otherwise your pictures would do all the work and I'd definitely say this one succeeded in that.

If I could choose any word for this map, it would be "..." This map literally caught my breath. (No joke, I think this stopped my heart for a couple minutes there.) I am hoping you make top forger of the week! And if you don't... I'm still downloading your maps anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Woah!!

I Like especially how you used the Textures of that (i forgot how its named) in combination with the Extraction Crate`s lights. Looks like a huge entrance in that Stone.

That could really be a original Aesthetic part of a real Halo level made by a 343 Level Designer. (I may exaggerate a little, sometimes, i know.. ;-D)

Im glad to see that there are still guys (and i hope also girls)  keep being creativ and inspire others on Halo 4 Forge! (Sorry for my bad english)

Big Applaus Dude  ;-D