Batman: Arkham Knight New Villain Detailed

The Arkham Knight, an entirely new original villain to Batman's rogues gallery, has been intricately detailed by Rocksteady.

post-26953-0-62554700-1395951429_thumb.jpg

Arkham Knight, the exciting end to the Arkham legacy, as Rocksteady brings in their big guns and takes huge risks, like designing an entirely new villain in Batman's Enemies Roster. This information comes from a YouTube video on YouTube.com, uploading to PlayStation's account. According to them and pictures released, The Arkham Knight will be a Deathstroke type villain with cutting edge military armor, and an odd resemblance to Batman. He uses a large revolver and his helmet seems to transmit messages on a screen, like that of Zer0 from Borderlands 2. His relationship to Batman will further be explained in-game at the time of launch.

post-26953-0-24372900-1395951255_thumb.jpg

The screenshot we get shows the Arkham Knight holding the Batman down on a rainy rooftop. We get a full view of his suit as he seems to hold a fire-arm, like that of a revolver, to batman's head or upper shoulder. This seems to be some sort of an execution-like cutscene, but knowing the Batman, this is likely not going to be a fatal scene in the game, though it may be critical to the plot and development of the Knight. Still, we can only draw theories for now.

So with this new info, what is your opinion on a new villain being made just for the game to play a major plot in the Batman universe? Let me know below!

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

When I first saw the video for this new villain I thought, and still kind of think, Rocksteady is making a bold move by introducing a completely new villain named the Arkham Knight for the game. I love their creativity though. As with all Arkham games we can expect lots of villains/boss battles, great free flow combat, Riddler puzzles, easter eggs, a Joker appearance one way or another, and an incredible plot twist. This Arkham Knight character surely does bring a lot of mystery but a lot of excitement into the game.