Community Event Calendar - April 2014

Cooliest

CommunityPa4f2.png

We here at the promotions and events office strive to

bring you the "Clients" the best that gaming has to offer,

which is why we have decided to continue bringing you contests and events

for the month of April.

​First on the list is a member created event on a game that you may not be familiar with:

HaloGeek's Civilization 5 Event

civ5logo.jpg

This will be HaloGeek's first ever Event, and it will be held on steam.

If you have the game and love to play it but never had the opportunity to play with

awesome friends, this is your chance!!! So get over there and sign up.

On the same day you can also choose to attend Onsokumaru's event

Reach Underground Event

8813329-halo-reach.jpg

Do you have what it takes to be apart of the USP, only one way to find out.

Join this event to see if you have what it takes.

If you participate in this event you will receive: participate.png

Next on our awesome list is

Meet Your Maker Community Event Weekend

MYM+Event+Banner.png

This event will be hosted by the Cooliest Member these forums have ever seen.

If you've ever wanted to play on the awesome maps that were submitted to the MYM contest,

All those that participate will receive: participate.png

Also on our list of definite April Events is

Ruby and Yang's Slash Em and Smash Em Community Event

RWBY.jpg

On April 19th, get a good game going with the community in an unofficial Event hosted by Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose. The Slash Em and Smash Em Event is sure to be a good time. 1PM PST, 3PM CST, 4PM EST, 9PM GMT, 4AM JL's timezone, and 6AM in Australia. 

Something's Fishy

euBrvQH.png

There is something Fishy going on with this Event but we just can't put our finger on it. Fishy hosts another Event for the members to enjoy on Halo Wars. Can you smell that smell? That kind of smelly smell, that smells... Smelly?

And finally keep your eyes open for:

April's Caption Contest

med_gallery_30063_641_28965.jpg

I've dished out a whole new image for you guys to get your little

captioning fingers on. Click on the image to head over and leave your caption for this months contest.

As for March's Caption Contest we have decided a winner, but

I am not going to announce it here you'll have to wait for Drizzy_Dan's next WSW to find out.

Also the winner of each months Caption Contest will receive

Caption3e51.png

This shiny new award.

Lastly, Keep your eyes out for ninja's you never know where they may be lurking. #NinjasEveryWhere

• Like 4

April looks like a great month but try and update this when new community events come out and when they finish and this will be a really good idea :)

the new award looks shiny :3

Ahhh you could've at least let me resize it! Great job with the calendar thread Cooliest, topic pinned.

I thought about asking you to make it bigger but I did this so close to having to be at work there wasn't enough time to wait around. :P

But none the less. Looks fine.

I am still not releasing the secret information about the "Something Fishy" playdate. That is highly classified information between me and doge. None other than that, my actual response would've been something like "Daaaang. We actually got a month going on!" But that doesn't sound like something I would say... None other than that, the Underground Event looks like it's going to be fun. I'm going to keep up to date on that one. Sorry everyone else, didn't stand out to me as good as they did... 

• Like 1

On April 19th, get a good game going with the community in an unofficial Event hosted by Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose. The Slash Em and Smash Em Event is sure to be a good time. 1PM PST, 3PM CST, 4PM EST, 9PM GMT, 4AM JL's timezone, and 6AM in Australia. 

O.o

i feel specialz

Anyways, this is a pretty good calendar, except I didn't exactly know the specific dates for each and every event - which was kinda what I was looking for - given to me immediately and accessibly....:(

I might suggest something like that.

O.o

i feel specialz

Anyways, this is a pretty good calendar, except I didn't exactly know the specific dates for each and every event - which was kinda what I was looking for - given to me immediately and accessibly.... :(

I might suggest something like that.

I edited that part in lol and usually the threads have time zone converters but in case they don't I'll start to include what time each Event takes place in each time zone like above