Cheaters In Double Teams

Adrian Chase

I was playing with one of my clan members where we came across two guys who had purple over shields, around 3x speed and could jump higher. I reported them and a month later I saw them again with the same stuff. That made me start thinking about how will they look it over. Do they look at their recent games? Anyways my question is have you guys seen anything like that online?

I was playing with one of my clan members where we came across two guys who had purple over shields, around 3x speed and could jump higher. I reported them and a month later I saw them again with the same stuff. That made me start thinking about how will they look it over. Do they look at their recent games? Anyways my question is have you guys seen anything like that online?

No, I have not seen anything like that in matchmaking. The best thing to do is to get their gamertags, keep reporting them, and give their profiles bad reviews to reduce your chances of running into them again. If they start to troll you, block all communication with them.

Never seen that before. That is interesting.

Have you got any video evidence of this? IF you could put that on here and the waypoint forum too, it would help.

I've heard stories about no heads and full-auto Br's but never seen it happen.

This is the first time I see something like this getting reported.

Try to save the theatre clips when the match finishes and post those on Halowatpoint along with the GT's. The forums on there get checked daily by 343i staff. To prevent running into them after that blobk communications and use the reputation system to avoid them.

Sending just a File complaint won't help a single bit. Unless like a hundred players File complaints against them. MS will know because their paper shredder for all the complaints they recieve (yes the have a setup where they print out complaints and have it automaticly feed into a paper shredder... You know... For funzy's) will clog up and they have to do manual labour. That gets their attention.

Hey ya changed ya signature to the same as mine. WHY U DO DIS!?\

Clearly these are hacks

Because I liked the look of it a bit more than my previous one. Also the post about the signature generator crossed my mind.

And it looks better on me *ahem* K/D *ahem*

Because I liked the look of it a bit more than my previous one. Also the post about the signature generator crossed my mind.

And it looks better on me *ahem* K/D *ahem*

If K/D is the only thing you think looks good, I suggest you look at that piece of scrap you call a horn and do some serious soul searching. Thing is ugly man.

If K/D is the only thing you think looks good, I suggest you look at that piece of scrap you call a horn and do some serious soul searching. Thing is ugly man.

U jelly of my unicorn powah?

• 2 months later...
No, I have not seen anything like that in matchmaking. The best thing to do is to get their gamertags, keep reporting them, and give their profiles bad reviews to reduce your chances of running into them again. If they start to troll you, block all communication with them.

I saw one of these guys in grifball, I hovered over his name, went to the guide button to report him and his name was nowhere to be found. Looks like they can hide their gamertags so people can't report them :(