new ideas for Halo

Connor Miller

343 industries, after you make halo 5. I would like you to make halo 4 spartan ops on the Xbox one.

Because wouldn't when the servers shut down from a long time from now effect spartan ops? If so,

I would like you to make a Halo 4 spartan ops game with an off line spartan ops. If you want to.

It can have a firefight mode with covenant and the Promethean in it working together.

a custom mode. Forge mode. And a teater mode.

• Like 1

343 industries, after you make halo 5. I would like you to make halo 4 spartan ops on the Xbox one.

Because wouldn't when the servers shut down from a long time from now effect spartan ops?

We aren't the official site, we  can't actually do anything to affect halo 5's development and construction, nor can we control Halo 4.

We can have a say, but that's about it.

I'm not sure about if it will affect Spartan Ops, but i presume it will, i don't think they will make halo 4 Spartan Ops on the Xbox one, as it may not get the popularity it did on xbox 360.

i LOVE Halo! i hope they make the jet-pack more powerfull in the next game! my only complaint about halo 5 was that it was not very powerfull. i still love playing the Spartan ops episodes and cant wait to see many more.

i also think they should have more custum options to make the female Spartans stand out from the males. a new 3D version of Firefight would be KILLER!

i agree with you! Spartan ops is amazing and it deserves more credit and options for more people to play it as well. if you ever want to play it with me send me a message

i LOVE Halo! i hope they make the jet-pack more powerfull in the next game! my only complaint about halo 5 was that it was not very powerfull. i still love playing the Spartan ops episodes and cant wait to see many more.

i also think they should have more custum options to make the female Spartans stand out from the males. a new 3D version of Firefight would be KILLER!

i agree with you! Spartan ops is amazing and it deserves more credit and options for more people to play it as well. if you ever want to play it with me send me a message

Jetpack wasn't very powerful? you probably didn't use it properly. Halo 5? um......

• 4 weeks later...

Halo 5 needs a redesign of the Promethean weapons repertoire. Things need to be removed and added upon. Ingenuity improvement for one. As for the landscape, that is dependent on the game engine and the XB1's capabilities; along with whatever adjustments devs must make to coding, due to the the next gen difference. I'm not implying that they'll be making cross platform games, but I'm just going to intuitively guess that the XB1 requires different variation of coding.