How To Become A Better Halo Player - Biggles is Back. #1 (HALO 4)

Mr Biggles

Nice man you pin everything right on the nail. :)

I used to use Jetpacks allot, but I switched to Active Camo, and Auto Sentry. Surprisingly Auto Sentry is really helpful for Objective stuff, and AC just throws people off.

The only thing I didn't catch onto was the Plasma Pistol. I use it for BTB, but not the way you described, so I'll check that out.

• Like 1

Good stuff.May I add some bits? For map positioning, height and range are your best friends when using precisions (DMR and LR particularly). Though my loadouts change over time to what weapon I feel like using. In the past few months, I've gone from AR to DMR to BR on my primary classes, don't be afraid to try a new style if things aren't going your way. Maybe you just need a refresher.

Oh, and the teammates. Oftentimes, a good support player can be just as important to the team as the vehicles and killers. Provide Regen fields, drive the warthog, put a few shots in an enemy- these can all contribute to making your team stronger. While, yes- don't base your strategy on them- it is important to help them. Be the better player. On Battlefield, I'm usually at the top of a leader board despite getting low/ no kills. Why? Medical class, ammo class, spotting and repairing. And a similar strategy won't provide you with many points, but will still make a massive difference to the outcome of the game. There's a difference between not relying on your team and being a *********.

Oh, and don't betray people for power weapons or vehicles. Nobody likes a teamkiller.

• Like 1

I like the wall of China better this way ;)

Apparently you and I play a lot alike Biggles :)

Although in the loadouts I use a Pistol for 'FINISH HIM!' like kills. I also tend to run around with dexterity for quick reloads and such. And if I run out of ammo (rarely) I still have my trusty pistol.

Quick reacion to team-play with random players... Don't even try! 9 out of 10 as you said won't care a single bit about you. I don't know 'bout you but I play better on my own in these kind of situations.

Lone wolf FTW!

polls_1055452484_cmydocumentswolf_5828_1

• Like 1

I like the wall of China better this way ;)

Apparently you and I play a lot alike Biggles :)

Although in the loadouts I use a Pistol for 'FINISH HIM!' like kills. I also tend to run around with dexterity for quick reloads and such. And if I run out of ammo (rarely) I still have my trusty pistol.

Quick reacion to team-play with random players... Don't even try! 9 out of 10 as you said won't care a single bit about you. I don't know 'bout you but I play better on my own in these kind of situations.

Lone wolf FTW!

polls_1055452484_cmydocumentswolf_5828_1

That's why you're my 2v2 partner Buddy ;)