CONFIRMED: Assassins Creed Unity - Alpha Trailer Release

It Is official all you Assassins Creed fanatics! After the images leaked on the internet of a potential gameplay alpha, UbiSoft has decided to confirm all the speculation and rumors surrounding their next game.

So here it is! The Assassins Creed Unity trailer was just released just a few minutes ago via the Assassins Creed Facebook page: 

Here are a few stills from the trailer:

#1 You can see the future Assassin looking over an guillotine execution:

gallery_15182_656_123197.png

#2 You can see the textures and art and the confirmation of the location being in France:

gallery_15182_656_56527.png

#3 You can see some Victorian style windows:

gallery_15182_656_25893.png

#4 The city streets and detail are incredible:

gallery_15182_656_199092.png

And finally... a view of our next Assassin holding what seems to be something... important:

gallery_15182_656_70841.png

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Total Mayh3m
  • Like 8

The towns look incredibly detailed, they really hearken a Columbia feel from Infinite... Buuuuuuuut like any assassin's creed, the character models look iffy, it's a first teaser so it might just be temporary, but I don't like the body shapes. However, still looks awesome, cannot wait. 

The towns look incredibly detailed, they really hearken a Columbia feel from Infinite... Buuuuuuuut like any assassin's creed, the character models look iffy, it's a first teaser so it might just be temporary, but I don't like the body shapes. However, still looks awesome, cannot wait. 

It is also an Alpha...

I love Assassin's Creed.. So much :drool:

This is going to look phenomenal on the next gen consoles and the setting! The architecture brings back good memories of Assassin's Creed 1. Ubisoft is a developer that can keep bringing games out constantly and not have them fail. These guys have got it all figured out.

• Like 2

Is this ingame footage or is this just a CG Trailer? It looks more like ingame footage though.

Kind of dissapointed the day I play AC is the day it is set in fedual Japan or anywhere in Asia. 

This is only Alpha Footage but it looks amazing the streets make me want to stick to the rooftops in this game great find Mayh3m. I'm curious why Arno's hood isn't peaked and why he was named after a river. Now we await the leak/announcement of AC Comet which I'm guessing will be in Russia.

wait a second... AC Unity doesn't have a number and when there is no number that means no new character what if, the "new" character is someone we've seen before D: #Conspiracy also the French Revolution started in 1789 6 years after Assassin's Creed III ended so theres a possibility we'll see Connor again or hear about him or even play as him :D

also where is the Assassins' hidden blade? in the leaked screenshots as well as the trailer the Assassin is not shown with a hidden blade ;_;

I am just hoping for more female protagonists. What can I say, female assassins rock. Beyond that the city looks lovely. Perhaps this time we would take part in the French revolution.

As for Connor being in there, I hope to Jebus that he isn't. Worst character of any AC game ever. He just whined a lot.

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog

Oh my freaking god, it actually looks flipping phenomenal I can't put into words how excited I am for this game now. The city almost looks like it could be industrial revolution period London or Paris :D! After reading the post in a bit more depth I'm pretty sure that this is Paris as it is set in France :D!

Oh my freaking god, it actually looks flipping phenomenal I can't put into words how excited I am for this game now. The city almost looks like it could be industrial revolution period London or Paris :D! After reading the post in a bit more depth I'm pretty sure that this is Paris as it is set in France :D!

Yeah the French flag confirms it as well as the notre dame cathedral

Does anyone else thinks, that the trailer looks a lot like the trailer for assassin's creed 1? 

The bells ringing, an execution, the assassin looking down on the crowd.

Still his hood looked beaked, so that's cool.

I hope it has to do with Connor, I loved that character, but those chances are very slim.

Please let this be a full assassin game (loved 4, but didn't got the assassin vibe from it.)

• Like 1

Does anyone else thinks, that the trailer looks a lot like the trailer for assassin's creed 1? 

The bells ringing, an execution, the assassin looking down on the crowd.

Still his hood looked beaked, so that's cool.

I hope it has to do with Connor, I loved that character, but those chances are very slim.

Please let this be a full assassin game (loved 4, but didn't got the assassin vibe from it.)

oh yes! this is very reminiscent of the first Assassins Creed :drool:

this game looks AMAZING and if i was an assassin creeds fan i would definitely buy it and even though im not a huge fan of assassins creed i am really tempted to buy it because of these sneak peek pics and the trailer

nice work Kenway and Mayh3m ;)

I hope that they can capture the spirit of Europe and France. I mean they need to really try to give the city the look and and feel, the heart and soul of the real Paris. Just like how Pokemon pulled it off. Lumiose City looks and feels like the Paris to me. And a lot of the Pokemon, people, fashion, characters and the Kalos Region design is based on Frace as well.