What maps would you like to see in Halo 5?

Ghost Recon

I would like to see a remake of Valhalla, Skyline, Isolation, and some Halo 2 maps as well in Halo 5 to, I also would like to see some new Armors as well and I hope they discuss a lot of new information about what is going to be in Halo during E3 June 2014.

No more remakes.

Why not let community maps be made? Remakes just get old fast and that was shown in halo 4.

Lets make new maps, and stop referring to the old. Isn't that what new titles are for?

• Like 1

No more remakes.

Why not let community maps be made? Remakes just get old fast and that was shown in halo 4.

Lets make new maps, and stop referring to the old. Isn't that what new titles are for?

I'd like to see some remakes make the cut in Halo 5, specifically Bloodgultch. Bloodgultch is my all time favorite map, and I really hate it was swapped for the Valhalla remake, Ragnarok, in Halo 4.

I'd like to see two or three remakes come with Halo 5, but I want the majority of the maps to be fresh, new, and unique maps with some dynamic features.

343i should try and get a good amount of high quality original maps instead of doing remakes. Because of the way that the gameplay mechanics are being changed so drastically, maps that were a huge hit in the past no longer play as well. Just look at the Halo 4 version of Lockout. It was widely considered to not be as good as the previous editions. 

I'd much rather see 9 well thought out new maps be brought forth.

I'd like to see some remakes make the cut in Halo 5, specifically Bloodgultch. Bloodgultch is my all time favorite map, and I really hate it was swapped for the Valhalla remake, Ragnarok, in Halo 4.

I'd like to see two or three remakes come with Halo 5, but I want the majority of the maps to be fresh, new, and unique maps with some dynamic features.

Bloodgulch was remade for Halo Reach.

Just 0% Remakes, with remakes it means its harder for more creative maps to be made.

Just 100% new maps.

I would like to see more maps with dynamic features in them, with components that can be altered at the press of the button or the turn of a lever. I'd like to see an indoor map with some doors that you have the ability to open and close as you please that are operated by those wheels you have to rotate to open heavy doors (I forget what they're called) or a map where you can reverse the flow of gravity and fight on the roof.

Breakout: Blackout remake that takes place is a super ancient flood facility that was probably made right at the beginning of the war.  

Erythropoiesis: Hemorrhage Remake that takes place in a more volcanic area with red and gray soil. The bases have repair garages for vehicles

Ruin: Ancient village near a lake shore surrounded by isolated, blue mountains. The buildings look like those from Delta Halo

IMO Valhalla needs to take a break as far as map remakes go. Ragnarok wasn't a bad map, it just suffered from Halo 4's poor gameplay. That being said, I don't want to see Blood Gulch remade either, since its already been remade 3 times.

I personally would like to see Sandtrap remade, but I would worry about how it would play, especially with long range rifles like the DMR being spawned with. I also wouldn't want it to replace the elephants with mammoths, because then the whole map would have to be scaled twice as large, and it wouldn't really be a remake.

Every Halo game has remade maps from previous games since Halo 2, and I would expect them to remake at least one previous map at most for the next title.

IMO Valhalla needs to take a break as far as map remakes go. Ragnarok wasn't a bad map, it just suffered from Halo 4's poor gameplay. That being said, I don't want to see Blood Gulch remade either, since its already been remade 3 times.

I personally would like to see Sandtrap remade, but I would worry about how it would play, especially with long range rifles like the DMR being spawned with. I also wouldn't want it to replace the elephants with mammoths, because then the whole map would have to be scaled twice as large, and it wouldn't really be a remake.

Every Halo game has remade maps from previous games since Halo 2, and I would expect them to remake at least one previous map at most for the next title.

Does a map called bloodgulch with identicle layout, same style, but upgraded graphics count?

Blitz: Behold one of the biggest maps EVER It will be Halo 5's source of heavy air battles and bombardments. The other maps needed little explination. But this map is going to be huge. Crysis size. Planetside size. so let us not waste so much time. Let's get into a possibly controversial map!

The Bases

These bases have 1 general word for a description complex The top base has a hangar that holds by default 2 banshees and a hornet. It has a stairwell leading to a Large Gauss Gun (90 mm). Outside of the base has 2 average turrets. The base has a gravity life leading you to the next level with an armory with weapons for more close and personal combat. It is a large room with a Falcon. Under there which leads to a huge valley has a base with a Wolverine and 2 Warthogs. The valley is huge and is great for combat.