TitanFall (Xbox 360) Delayed

The launch of TitanFall on the Xbox 360 will undergo a two-week delay.

gt_e3_titanfall_gamedebut_stream_dc.jpg

The launch of TitanFall for the Xbox 360 will be a two-week long delay, as revealed by a blog post on EA's official website, the game will now be released on April 8th (April 11, if you're in the UK.)

The reason for this delay is simply because Bluepoint studios needs a little more time to "deliver an epic Titanfall experience for Xbox 360 players."

This delay may bring a bit of disappointment to those anxious to play Respawn's new FPS, but you can be sure its in the best interest of the community. (I'm sure no one at EA or Bluepoint wants to have a repeat of Battlefield 4's release problems)

So what do you think, how much can this delay benefit TitanFall's release on Xbox 360? Leave your thoughts on this in the comments below.

SOURCE:EA.COM

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 4

I wasn't gonna get it for the 360 because eventually I will get the Xbox One and would hate to buy this game twice, but this would suck for whoever is gonna buy the 360 version. My personal opinion on matters such as these though is I'd rather them get it ready and make sure it's perfect before it launches. Good things come to those that wait. ;)

• Like 1

I see no real reason to be upset over this. I would much rather have them delay it and get things right instead of push off a broken game to meet a deadline.

Probably the biggest differences are going to be the graphics and the AI. Graphics I don't care about but the AI worries me. One the XB1 and PC the AI in the game gets updates mid game through the cloud so it is smarter, on the 360 they wont have that capability. Perhaps they are working on a method to improve the AI so you get as similar an experience as possible. That would make me happy.

• 3 weeks later...