Woah just noticed but in the Announcement forum next to each Weekly Site Wrapup it has a WSW in grey. Kind of like pinned Articles get a green "Pinned" next to them. Is that new? It's pretty awesome if you ask me.

I love how the featured interviews are with "THE BLACKLIST"

Also love how you included Master Debaytes and my friend into the list of players at old v new. "some guy named 3 Strikes You're Out spelled with crazy spellings and x's in the front and back of his name" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xx3strksuroutxx

Lastly, everyone should go over to the caption contest soon as this will be the last week to submit. Caption contest will be locked on March 25th 2014. Don't miss you shot at winning ***whisper, secret secret secret, whisper***

• Like 3

Woah just noticed but in the Announcement forum next to each Weekly Site Wrapup it has a WSW in grey. Kind of like pinned Articles get a green "Pinned" next to them. Is that new? It's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Also love how you included Master Debaytes and my friend into the list of players at old v new. "some guy named 3 Strikes You're Out spelled with crazy spellings and x's in the front and back of his name" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xx3strksuroutxx

Lastly, everyone should go over to the caption contest soon as this will be the last week to submit. Caption contest will be locked on March 25th 2014. Don't miss you shot at winning ***whisper, secret secret secret, whisper***

Master Debaytes actually signed up that day which I thank him for, he didn't have to but that was nice of him. And I shall edit the section to remind everyone this is the last week!

Great wrap up as always Drizzy. It's nice to see what's going on around the forum. Sometimes it's hard to see everything going on, especially now, it seems like there is a new contest or play date everyday.

Wait so shouldn't I have this award then? Just wondering? participate.png Also how would one summit you the 343CF you-tube channel?

Wait so shouldn't I have this award then? Just wondering? participate.png Also how would one summit you the 343CF you-tube channel?

Award given Charles and just click the YouTube image there.

As always Drizzy nice work on the wrap-up and keep it coming it always gets me up to speed on what is going on in the forum. :)

Another great one my friend, thanks Drizzy! ^_^

Award given Charles and just click the YouTube image there.

:P That was like that before. I see what you did there.... Na thanks man.

I was part of the old vs new event (Granted, i stayed for 2 games then left)

Great read Drizzy! :)

man as always great wrapup Drizzy here are the master thumbs  :thumbsup:

i cant wait to see the Blacklist interviews

will there ever be a week where Edward Kenway is not featured somehow in the weekly wrapup

xx3strksuroutxx

xxHeyxxmanxxitsxxjustxxthexxwayxxixxwritexx lol :D

• Like 2

Great wrapup. :)

It seems like to much of a coincidence how now the only games I'm playing are Mass Effect games and there is now a Mass Effect 3 event...hmmm, I'm being watched.

I can't wait for it. :D