343iCF Weekly Site Wrapup 3/18/14

Drizzy_Dan

Woah just noticed but in the Announcement forum next to each Weekly Site Wrapup it has a WSW in grey. Kind of like pinned Articles get a green "Pinned" next to them. Is that new? It's pretty awesome if you ask me.

I love how the featured interviews are with "THE BLACKLIST"

Also love how you included Master Debaytes and my friend into the list of players at old v new. "some guy named 3 Strikes You're Out spelled with crazy spellings and x's in the front and back of his name" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xx3strksuroutxx

Lastly, everyone should go over to the caption contest soon as this will be the last week to submit. Caption contest will be locked on March 25th 2014. Don't miss you shot at winning ***whisper, secret secret secret, whisper***

• Like 3

Woah just noticed but in the Announcement forum next to each Weekly Site Wrapup it has a WSW in grey. Kind of like pinned Articles get a green "Pinned" next to them. Is that new? It's pretty awesome if you ask me.

Also love how you included Master Debaytes and my friend into the list of players at old v new. "some guy named 3 Strikes You're Out spelled with crazy spellings and x's in the front and back of his name" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

xx3strksuroutxx

Lastly, everyone should go over to the caption contest soon as this will be the last week to submit. Caption contest will be locked on March 25th 2014. Don't miss you shot at winning ***whisper, secret secret secret, whisper***

Master Debaytes actually signed up that day which I thank him for, he didn't have to but that was nice of him. And I shall edit the section to remind everyone this is the last week!

man as always great wrapup Drizzy here are the master thumbs  :thumbsup:

i cant wait to see the Blacklist interviews

will there ever be a week where Edward Kenway is not featured somehow in the weekly wrapup

xx3strksuroutxx

xxHeyxxmanxxitsxxjustxxthexxwayxxixxwritexx lol :D

• Like 2