halo is getting boring... it needs a reboot

TheRollerCodster

Not everything bigger is better Pearce I would prefer a game that is small but very well done ...  a example you ask well look below !...

AC3 the game was used by had terrible graphics problems , Terrible main character , Side missions were bland and boring , Game very buggy. :)

• Like 1

Halo needs a reboot??? Are you in insane? The reason Halo 4 is such utter junk is because they "rebooted" the game way too much to begin with.  They need to go back to their roots and focus on a quality matchmaking experience.  None of this loadout/feature heavy/AA bs.  Strip the game down to its core, a few guns and a couple grenades and make that work first.

There's simply no balance in this game, from the weapons, to flinch, jip, respawn, random ordinance.  They managed to throw in all these bells and whistles into the game but the foundation is broken to begin with.  The only reboot Halo needs, is 343 way of thinking, they desperately need to try and understand what made Halo so successful to begin with, bc frankly they dont have a clue.

Halo needs a reboot??? Are you in insane? The reason Halo 4 is such utter junk is because they "rebooted" the game way too much to begin with.  They need to go back to their roots and focus on a quality matchmaking experience.  None of this loadout/feature heavy/AA bs.  Strip the game down to its core, a few guns and a couple grenades and make that work first.

There's simply no balance in this game, from the weapons, to flinch, jip, respawn, random ordinance.  They managed to throw in all these bells and whistles into the game but the foundation is broken to begin with.  The only reboot Halo needs, is 343 way of thinking, they desperately need to try and understand what made Halo so successful to begin with, bc frankly they dont have a clue.

I didn't mind halo 4, it had some good ideas, just maybe the execution was a bit off.

Saying they didn't have a clue is a lie.

• Like 1

Imagine being on a UNSC mountain base at the Greater Ark. A covenant army goes to you and a defending platoon on it. It was easy at first. Just about 100 troops. Then the roars of ~200,000 covenant screams, 4 scarabs and a harvester come also. Phantoms fly to, all to kill master chief. Pelicans come to the rescue but get quickly shot down. Fuel rods and plasma mortars come flying and Splasers and rockets come back in return.  That is the example of stuff I want.

-MASTER CHIEF WILL MOST LIKELY GO ROGUE!!! encouraging stealth for the first time in the halo series

I'm sick to DEATH of this idea. If anything happens, say the corruption of ONI gets exposed, then at MINIMUM the Infinity and its crew would be forced out of the UNSC. It would not be John vs every other being in the Halo universe - SPARTAN-IIs are selfless by nature. 

Okay, I'm sorry for my impatience there, but the idea of a lone, rogue SPARTAN-II is bloody ridiculous. 

• Like 1

HEY GUYS I AM KSI VAD3R 7 FROM KSI... I AM LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN OUR FAMILY WE ARE 3000 STRONG AND WANT TO GROW. ALL THAT WE ASK IS THAT YOU ARE 16 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE A WORKING MIC. WE HOLD TOURUNAMENTS FOR PRIZES IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING LIKE MICROSOFT MONEY AND SUCH OR LIVE MEMBERSHIPS WE WILL HELP YOU OUT... WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY AND WOULD LOVE FOR ANY AND ALL OF YOU TO JOIN. IF INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE KSI VAD3R 7, KSI DISCIPLE KG, OR KSIThatBlackKid. we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Umm....

Wrong thread?

Halo does NOT need a reboot of any kind. And the idea of John going rouge is extremely absurd. I mean if you've been here through amd through since the beginning you would know MC is not one to do that. And as for what should be in Halo 5; I think they should fix forge and add something new like they do every game, I loved dual weilding when it came out, I loved forge, I loved the loadouts of Reach, and I love the ordnance's in Halo 4. I've been playing this game since I was a kid and have seen it change so much but all of the changes have been amazingly great and have been well balanced. I can't wait to see what they do next. And as for more drama...... Cortana died dude :'( Cortana died.....

• Like 1

I have another idea! (Note, I agree my ideas are jumping the shark, but still)

Narwhal

Length: 37 feet

Width: 19 feet

Height: 16 feet

Armament

• 2 Turrets

• 1 Gauss Cannon

Weapons Rack

• 4 Battle Rifles

• 3 DMR

• 5 SMG

• 1 Rocket Launcher

Crew

• 1 Driver

• 3 Gunners

• 13 Passengers

Trex

Length: 27 feet

Width: 18 feet

Height: 10 feet

Armament

• 2 Turrets

• 1 Gauss Cannon

Crew

• 1 Driver

• 8 Passengers

I really really really dislike sarah palmer, she is overzealous. I disliked her the moment she said: "I thought you were taller."

OH SORRY WHO JUST SAVED ALL OF YOU!?

I know i was like B**CH wtf i just came and saved you all and your concerned abt my height, dont care mcuh for her but CORTANA WHY, WHY DID YOU TOUCH ALL OUR LIVES AND LEAVE YYYYYYYY :cray: :cray: :cray:

I think they will only remake the original halo games  I mean look what they did with Halo :CE   they made Halo Anniversary.I think the only changes you may see is not the story but the features of the game like its graphics and capabilities and whatnot. It may be a possibility that they could make  Halo 2 and Halo 3 anniversaries , for instance Halo 2 has been already confirmed by Steve Downes. However about there being a  Halo 5   I don't think it's gonna be that close to being a reboot , if had to be a  reboot of the whole  entire series then the obvious changes in the trailer should be the Master Chiefs armour and there should be an explaination of why he has Cortana's chip , but we do know why that is because in Halo 4 , he keeps the chip.

Then again  the story in Halo 5 could  have a range of flashback missions that  hold the story in place for it is up to  343 to do what they want with the story  maybe like you said add in themes of 'stealth ' but who knows.

I like the way you think. Of course Halo 4 wasn't what most people expected but that's okay, there's always room to boost up the game. It would be awesome to see the flood come back and I like that name Halo: Journey. I think they should use some of the Halo 4 guns and ideas. Make more guns, be creative, make the maps colorful and just to make the game beast. We all know Master Chief is an awesome solider but they haven't really been showing what he can do. Sure he shoot to kill but I wanna see him do back flips and blow up stuff. Not just shoot the enemy and get a headshot.. Sure that's cool but when he does every time there's a close up. Nahh.

Edited by тυcкєя

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think they should add more allies in halo 5 like in halo reach because halo 4 got boring after seeing master chief a billion times. About Sarah Palmer dying, I think she should because she thinks she is the best and I disliked her the moment on mission Infinity when she said "I thought you'd be taller" -He just saved your ***.

Halo is a season game. You simply revisit it through the year just to have fun or sharpen your skill against other players. The game franchise settled good ideas for further FPS games. I don't consider Halo boring. You have to see other games, play other games and revisit it from time to time. If you focus yourself on one franchise you will get bored of it very soon. 

Franchises takes time, evolution an lots of investments in order to improve. Expecting too much on a game, will make you drop it off and in the end despise it. You have to manage your disappointment issues by playing other platforms, play on PC and then come back playing this game. 

Halo is a season game. You simply revisit it through the year just to have fun or sharpen your skill against other players. The game franchise settled good ideas for further FPS games. I don't consider Halo boring. You have to see other games, play other games and revisit it from time to time. If you focus yourself on one franchise you will get bored of it very soon. 

Franchises takes time, evolution an lots of investments in order to improve. Expecting too much on a game, will make you drop it off and in the end despise it. You have to manage your disappointment issues by playing other platforms, play on PC and then come back playing this game. 

I can only agree here, going back to games you used to play sheds a completely different light on them. I used to love Halo Reach's MP, but now it's my least favorite Halo game.