Unfair and Unreasonable Bans

Krigare013

Say, Cheat43i, I like how I inquired about receiving a week-long voice ban for NO REASON AT ALL on Halo 4, demanded an admin reply to my inquiry, and my account on forums gets suspended for a day.   Do you all have crooks working for your "enforcement team" or do you not want people to know that?

Say, Cheat43i, I like how I inquired about receiving a week-long voice ban for NO REASON AT ALL on Halo 4, demanded an admin reply to my inquiry, and my account on forums gets suspended for a day.   Do you all have crooks working for your "enforcement team" or do you not want people to know that?

There are no crooks working on our enforcement team since this isn't 343's website. If you want people to treat you nicely on a forum, treat others nicely first. If you were spouting off insults on the mic like that or spamming annoying sounds, that's probably why you got a voice ban. But if you didn't do either one, then maybe someone else in the match was and you got blamed instead.

If you want answers, go to Halo Waypoint; complaining here and getting mad at a fan-made community won't help you out.

I cannot complain on Halo's forums.  If you took the second to read what I had to say instead of picking and choosing, you would've read that my complaint of unfair banning got me suspended from their forums for one day, hence why I believe they have crooks working for them.

If I need to rewrite it in a way that even you will understand, let me know. :)

I cannot complain on Halo's forums.  If you took the second to read what I had to say instead of picking and choosing, you would've read that my complaint of unfair banning got me suspended from their forums for one day, hence why I believe they have crooks working for them.

Since it was for only one day and not a permanent ban, you can go back after your ban is up and try asking again. If Waypoint's moderators are as unreasonable as Caboose says they are, then you may not get far if you display any sort of negative attitude; but, going there is the only way to find out for sure.

I digress, taking out your anger on a fan community won't help you out. All we can do is offer suggestions as to why you may have been voice banned.

Edited by Mᴀᴇsᴛʀᴏ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Like 3

If I need to rewrite it in a way that even you will understand, let me know. :)

We are NOT 343i. We can't do anything to help you. 

Only Waypoint can help you with this issue my friend. We are a fansite, we are NOT 343i. 

• Like 2

You say you were voice banned for no reason at all? I highly doubt it. Bans are generally not handed out willy nilly over XBL. Judging by how you have posted on here I can see you getting a voice ban for language.

Am I saying that is what it was for, no. I honestly don't know what it was for but there always is a reason. Take it as a hint though. If you are getting banned then obviously something you are doing or saying is inappropriate, offensive, breaks the terms of service or any combo of those three. You should reexamine your actions from when you were banned and you probably will figure out the reason why you were banned.

To me, and only me, you sound like somebody who rages over a microphone while playing a game when things don't go your way. Some one who tosses out insults and curses profusely when they are loosing or when they feel they were killed cheaply. Yes these are my impressions of you based off of your posts. It is not intended to be an insult but rather criticism.

Oh and as said before, this is just a fan site. We cant fix this problem.

• Like 1

I believe the other members have said n'uff, if you have a problem with a ban, it would be best to consult their actually website. If you can't find it, try calling Microsoft or the xbox support, they surely should have the contact for them.... perhaps, but its worth a try. Usually, they don't ban someone without good reason. For instance, you may have been in a match with other people who were trying to cheat and you were placed on the same team, therefore they presume you're one of them. Best thing to do is calm down and call a few numbers and get it sorted out, these things happen, and I'm sure that if you really weren't doing anything ban worthy, they'll realize their mistake and correct it, perhaps God will bless you with a few extra Microsoft points for your trouble. ;)

(I really need to proof read before I send.....)

Edited by Elsa

• 2 weeks later...

If you can get back on the 343 forums now try to find someone to talk to abt the issues if u are suspened again then try contacting xbox support see if they can give u some assitance on how to resovle this. Seeing as how post thing on a forum though i can see a reason u might have gotten banned you seem like the kind of person who likes to trash talk and get angry when they are not the best person in the game. Try chilling out some and realise its just a game its ment for fun not to take it so serious and you might not have similar promblems in the future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. a voiceban is done by the game, automatically when you are muted by other players consistantly

2. as above has mentions this forum has nothing to do with 343 industries, nor their moderaters, plus their forum moderators(on halo waypoint) have nothing to do with in game voice bans (or any in game bans)

3. you are a very rude person, whih leads me to beleive your forum ban was probably deserved

4.be warned, halo waypoint moderators, are for lack of a better word, complete morons when it comes to moderating a official forum, so you will most likely just end up getting forumed banned again if you go back there and repost your original topic