What is the annoying stuff your parents do?

Sniper0092

So I move to a new house. So today I clogged the toilet by accident so my mom got mad. I mean I had to go, what do you want from me? Then my dad went to get a plunger.

But then calls us all to talk with us. He was saying **** about How we don't respect the house. Even though I always have kept the house clean, even the other one for Christ sake! Then he says how I don't do anything to help out, because I spend time in my room. Even though I do a lot of writing, AND he knows that. So if you know I do constructive stuff, why would you say I don't?

So my parents are crazy. It's a nice house, but you don't have to tell me to take care of it. I have been doing that.

What do your parents do?

My parents do many things that annoy me but one thing really bugs me; When i get jobs, i love to have them in list form because it makes it immensely easier. Recently however they have just been giving me jobs while i am doing another job... really bugs me lol. I know that it is a pretty minor thing in the scheme of things, and honestly my parents are really good, but this really bugs me.  

My dad makes me drive at like 3:00 AM every night to Meijers and get him candy.

I don't mind doing it for him, cause he is my dad, but its bad for his teeth (He has really bad teeth because he was a candy eater his entire life). And its bad for his health. I try to tell him its not good for him, and he knows, but, when he asks me do something, I do it.

The only advice I have for you would be to buy some Lysol and clean the kitchen counters and then spray some frebreze in the air. It will make the house look and smell better and your parent's will appreciate it! Its the little things that count! :)

• Like 1