What Vehicles would you like to see in Halo 5?

Ghost Recon

yeah on Reach with modded gamtetypes, oh the Falcon is great for team based action as it can carry an extra 2 passengers like in campaign

343i would never do that though, because then it would just be a free flying killtacular. That's why the troop transport hog isnt in multiplayer either.

If we have to trade the falcon's offensive firepower (side turrets) for objective carrying capabilities (passenger seats), then I think we would just be better off if the Hornet returned, so the pilot at least had some way of defending the vehicle while the teammates ride with the objective. Otherwise the falcon's purpose as the "warthog of the skies" would be downgraded to the "mongoose of the skies".

I hope they add the miniature Scarabs from Halo Wars as a personal vehicle, that shoot miniature blasts similar to the Concussion rifle. I would like to see the Chopper and Spectre make a return. Also, the Falcon or the Hornet. Next I want the Ghost to return. As I have heard of this new Mongoose with weapons attached to it(Not sure if this is true). I also want a Warthog with Scorpion tire tracks that can override most minor obstacles. I want to see the revanent return, which is similar to the many scarab I mentioned early except it is more vulnerable. I want more maps that are similar to the cave map from Halo 2 where not everybody is adjacent. Then I hope you add the Warthogs from past Halo's. Next I hope you add the super sniper from Halo CE. Which is similar to the Binary Rifle from Halo 4. I know my requests aren't all vehicle related, but this is my wish list for Halo 5. I hope you return the silenced SMG from ODST. Next I want the Mantis to return and a mission where you can operate both the UNSC and Covenant space ships. Then I hope you bring back duels and take away permanent sprint and reduce the armor ability amount to only 2. Then I hope you can add weapon lowering for online multiplayer(maybe something where your weapon is always lowered unless you aim or shoot with your weapon). Then I hope you can add a map or game type, night time specific where you can use infrared vision or a special scope with night vision. Then I want you to bring back the silenced pistol for multiplayer. Then maybe a playlist similar to swat, but with no shields for COD players to increase the population. Lastly I hope you add the option in forge to bring back precision forging.

I personally always liked the thought of having cool aerial battles. Pelican bay doors could open, people could walk around within it. Imagine if a commando elite was able to get into your pelican and you had to fight him, in mid flight! Also, destroyed vehicles should also crash land, giving the possibility of survivors. I really want troop transports! Elephants, Pelicans, Troop Transport Hog, Spectre, Shadow, Phantom, Spirit. I also would really like if you could pick up tanks and warthogs with your pelicans, ghosts with your Shadows, Ghosts and wraiths with your phantom or spirit.

Simply put I want more big vehicles like dropships. As you may know already Halo 5 multiplayer matches will be able to contain alot more players thanks to the power of the XBOX ONE So this means bigger maps right? So if there are bigger maps surely you need bigger vehicles to transport people around.

Watch 2:15 and more and you will know of what I mean big battle

Bigger vehicles will not only make the game more exciting but it will add to teamwork by having people man some of the vehicles weapons. But its not just the big vehicles heres a list of what i want to see: (For some of the vehicles I have listed counterparts of each faction vehicle just in case we actually get to play as the elites).

Moving:

Pelican-Phantom                                                                         

Mammoth-Scarab

Longsword and/or Broadswrd-Seraph

Vulture-Lich                                                                               Each vehicle has its strengths and weaknesses too

Warthog(gauss)And/or Mantis-Locust

Warthog(50cal)-seraph and/or brute prowler

Warthog(Rocket as seen in halo ce PC)-Revenant

Chopper And ghost-Gungoose(as seen at rtx i presume)

Hornet-Banshee

Scorpion-Wraith

Shadow

Falcon

Elephant

Stationery:

Shade-mounted 50cal(like off the warthog)

CovenantAA-UNSC Vulcan turret(The turret you have to re-arm on the halo reach mission ONI: Sword Base

Mostly I want new big maps with different enviroments. These maps would be forge capable  

• 3 weeks later...