Third Official Podcast!

RedStarRocket91

woo the third official 343 Industries community podcast :D

did Cooliest make it this time ;)

also it was me that asked the question by the way and i think it was my second question that was answered on the podcast

Hrrm length was to long for my tastes but that I just me once again I suggest you put a list of stuff you talk about during the first min of the video with links to those bits so we can just skip to bits we want to hear. :)

at least not all of it is bad even though the length wasnt your taste and it was over an hour because you just skipped most of it to skip to the bits that you wanted to listen to

The Podcasts make my brain super happy. I love hearing you guys chat and joke around and discuss news and happenings of the forum. Great job guys and Cooliest is a great addition to the Podcast I'm glad you guys decided to get him in there. 

Only kidding, heart you Cooliest :D

The Podcasts make my brain super happy. I love hearing you guys chat and joke around and discuss news and happenings of the forum. Great job guys and Cooliest is a great addition to the Podcast I'm glad you guys decided to get him in there. 

you should be in there next :3

Yang I listened to the whole thing. :)

woo you showed commitment :D

Great podcast! :)

R.I.P Gryffin.

indeed Gryffin and his noodles will be missed ;)

Drizzy you should go on the podcast maybe