Gamer Tag: Charles Stoot
Map: Floor Runner [ball] <---Link here
Game Type: Floor Runner < --- Link here

bannerfans_106099391.jpg

Have you ever missed being able to send people through floors flawlessly, like Floor master Back in reach, well now you can with this new mini game made by Charles Stoot.

Description

For those of you who don't know the concept of Floor Master or forget how to play, here is a quick recap. One player below was the Floor Master, once he went under a block, that block would disappear for some time. If you fell through a hole you would plummet to your demise. To win the game as a player above, you needed to keep yourself from falling down to the Floor Master below for the entire round. This game was one life and you had to end the game each round, due there being only one floor master on blue team.

In this version, same idea, the only difference are that, there are two directions to go, it's more than one life, and there is more than one floor master. Plus there is an object involved.

Specifications of Teams

1. If you spawn with the grid above you; you are the Floor Runners.

Objective: Safely bring back an artifact from the other end of the court to the end zone. In this case the artifact is an Oddball.

Notes: The green blocks with the green beam in the middle of the court is a safe zone. Watch out for the beams for they will delete the floors your standing on. The Gold beams on the sides are kill boundaries.

Scoring: 2 points for walking into the end zone.

1 point for throwing it into the end zone.

2. If you spawn and die right off the back.; you are the Floor Masters.

Objective: Stop the artifact from reaching the end zone, you need to create gaps in the floor to make the players below die.

Notes: The Gold beam on the far end of the court is a soft kill boundary.

"Working as a team by passing the ball, and communicating as Floor Masters will ensure that you will have a good chance of winning."

Images

ugcuserfile-50c7730e-43a2-4dbf-bdac-718bugcuserfile-70a43ad4-e443-4728-b345-4042ugcuserfile-8e24878e-b06e-4bbe-82ef-54ad
ugcuserfile-40c86251-3a0f-4fb7-9500-0058
Note: This is that safe zone in the middle of the map.

ugcuserfile-baf00ee6-07f6-41e5-9610-b4ef

Enjoy

• Like 2

This was an amazing mini game. The idea behind it in general is ingenious and I have no idea how you thought of it Charles. Thanks for sharing it with us here at 343iCF and I am a fan of Blaze Cave and Green Lantern. I've seen your work before and you are a king of mini games.

• Like 3

This was an amazing mini game. The idea behind it in general is ingenious and I have no idea how you thought of it Charles. Thanks for sharing it with us here at 343iCF and I am a fan of Blaze Cave and Green Lantern. I've seen your work before and you are a king of mini games.

This is by far the best comment I've had yet and to tell you the truth the only Mini Game that is original is Blaze Cave. Though the use of the re-gen field in Green Lantern is unique the style of map has been used before. (Armor Walkers Halo Reach). Chase follows the same fate (Valley of the Beasts H3) and yet even this map has been created before in a style but not to this extent (Floor Masters Halo Reach) But what makes my maps unique and creative is the fact that I bring them to a game that is declared "Broken" I bring them back in a way that is creative and competitive. All my maps need to pass three things before releasing, It can't be broken, It has to be different and creative, and most of all IT HAS TO BE FUN. If it's to confusing to be fun then there is no point in releasing it. Behind each of these maps if you took the time to look at them in forge you be like WOW and you would hold so much more respect for me because your eyes would open to what my eyes see, to make the maps function and not break yet be clean enough that it isn't frustrating to play. I am just an average forger I still believe because it's been a while sense I've made a new creative concept. But I appreciate the comment and If people believe In me then I'm doing something right. So thank you each comment strives me to make bigger and better mini games then before. THANK YOU.

• Like 3