Titanfall cheaters being hunted down by Respawn and the Australian servers for Titanfall up on the 14th

Akali

2451775-titanfall+screen+6.jpg

Respawn Entertainment has found out that there are some people cheating in Ttianfall on the Xbox One version and the PC version by using an aimbot and Respawn are not happy.

"Finding cheaters in Titanfall? So are we. We're logging them now and they will be rooted out shortly," Respawn said on Twitter.

Titanfall was released on the 11th march and there are cheaters in Titanfall already but Respawn are on the case and they are hunting them down.

In lighter news. Respawn cofounder Vince Zampella has also announced that the servers for Titanfall will be up on the 14th March and Titanfall will be released in Europe tomorrow aswell.

Source

Respawn is the Titan and the hackers are the pilot :P

• Like 5

Xbox One aimbotting?  Highly unlikely.  I am unaware of any public or private modding of the X1 at this moment.  As for PC.....1,010% likely lol

you never know it has been out for a while so people could of spent the time to get into the system 

No, last I heard was that there was partial success in dumping/reading the Nand.  As for writing and updating custom Nand, no, nothing has been done.  As it is now, the X1 has no RT Tool s.  Unless it's Dev Kit related, Respawn is full of ****.:-) 

No, last I heard was that there was partial success in dumping/reading the Nand.  As for writing and updating custom Nand, no, nothing has been done.  As it is now, the X1 has no RT Tool s.  Unless it's Dev Kit related, Respawn is full of ****.:-) 

still we dont know everyone who has an xbox one and there are some dedicated hackers trying to be the first to mod the xbox one

Ruin their lives!

thats what the titan is for ;)

• Like 2

I really doubt that if somebody managed to hack their Xbox's to run an aimbot they'd immediately get on forums and announce it far and wide.

Ugh trust me, I know the people who do this crap for a living.  No one has successfully hacked the Xbox.  Besides, hacking the Xbox has nothing to do with aimbots.  Simply hacking the console does not automatically make you able to compile executable code, and even further, allow you to hack, emulate or reverse engineer the formats being used on the game discs.

If these types of hacks are being used, they are being used by XDK users, not the general public or wannabe cool guys trying to prove something.  I can guarantee you that 99% of the supposed aimbotting is done by the PC side.  That being said, where are the links to videos showcasing this?  If you can't show me an actual aimbot being used, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

• Like 4

f you can't show me an actual aimbot being used, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Perhaps, but you have to be careful even with picture or videos. Even those can be faked. And someone trying to accuse someone else of something bad, will do anything to make sure that their victim gets in-trouble. They will do any means necessary to make sure that the person that was better gets punished for a crime they did not commit. Even faking a video. So always be skeptical, but still be open to all possibility's. In the case of those being accused of using Aimbots on Titanfall? Innocent until proven guilty.