Idea for some new main characters?

Shun 'Kanamee

We have really lost everyone except you and the Arbiter. So why not some very new characters?

Here is my idea. 

Akiza Tanaka: She acts kind of as a replacement for Miranda Keyes and Cortana. She is obviously Japanese and will mostly hold a shotgun. She is supposed to look less hot and more of a badass. You are supposed to grow a deep bond with her also. 

UPDATE: This is now a thread to post options you want so much.

Here is my stuff

Multiplayer weapons

• Battle Rifle
  • Assault Rifle
  • DMR
  • Magnum
  • SMG
  • Sniper Rifle
  • Rocket Launcher
  • Spartan Laser
  • Shotgun
  • Grenade Launcher
  • Frag Grenade
  • Carbine
  • Storm Rifle
  • Plasma Pistol
  • Plasma Rifle
  • Beam Rifle
  • Fuel Rod Cannon
  • Energy Sword
  • Concussion Rifle
  • Plasma Grenade
  • Mauler
  • Spiker
  • Gravity Hammer
  • Brute Shot
  • Spike Grenade
  • Light Rifle
  • Suppressor
  • Boltshot
  • Binary Rifle
  • Incineration Cannon
  • Scattershot
  • Pulse Grenade

Map Abilities

​Over shield: This gives the player 2 extra shields.

Active Camo: This makes the player invisible for 25 seconds.

Promethean vision: This does excactly the same thing from Halo 4, its strongest effect lasts 12 seconds and starts looking like normal vision after that..

Well those are my ideas, adress some ideas you have! 

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

I'd like to see a new cocky character make it's way into Halo, an amazing marine, ODST or Spartan. I'd like to see an ODST character make its way as a main character, he or she needs to be the best of the best regarding skill set, comedic as well as serious, cockyness every now and then, and overall a badass. :)

I can agree with this to some extent for Halo 5 is would just be interesting to have a Elite with a shotgun as his primary weapon but it cannot be a female as females are not allowed to serve in sangheili military :).

She is human xD

I'd like to see a new cocky character make it's way into Halo, an amazing marine, ODST or Spartan. I'd like to see an ODST character make its way as a main character, he or she needs to be the best of the best regarding skill set, comedic as well as serious, cockyness every now and then, and overall a badass. :)

Pretty sums up the character. She is supposed to be almost as good as a spartan, but just too small (5'11)