my level has been reset from SR97 to SR1

Daniel Takacs

My level has been reset from SR97 to SR1.  I contacted Xbox support they said it's not due to corruption or ban from xbox.  Can you please switch me back to SR97.

To be blunt: nope. Unfortunately none of us actually work at 343 Industries. What you have found is a (fantastic) fanmade community, not the official 343 website. Go to Halo Waypoint, 343's official website, and try to get in touch with BS Angel. She will have the answers in which you seek.

But that bit aside, I do hope you stick around here once your level issue has been resolved. We always welcome newcomers with open arms, and there's lots of fun to be had. :D

Edited by Mᴀᴇsᴛʀᴏ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is usually due to a temporary glitch. It's happened to many of us several times, it isn't just you. It's probably only temporary, I wouldn't worry too much about it. If your rank does stay like that however, it's probably best to write a thread on the Halo Waypoint forums, as they're the official 343 forums (we're only a community fan-made forum). However, feel free to stick around, we love having new members on the site.

Edited by JXZAW

• 1 month later...

What has happened is this: Every now and then the Halo Servers get into a bit of a jumble. What happens is, Your rank is shown as SR1 or Recruit or anything that is the first rank, Depending on what game. These glitches have you appear as the first rank, But your data is still intact and your still your rank, The Halo Servers correct themselves after some time and are able to get everything back to the way it should be.