Titanfall Themed Xbox Ones Available to Respawn Employees!

VinWarrior

The rumored Titanfall themed Xbox Ones are available, but sadly, only to Respawn Entertainment Employees.

With a slue of rumors recently releasing, a hot one was the Titanfall themed Xbox One. Naturally, this rumor was put to rest when the actual Titanfall bundle was announced, but it seems these consoles do in fact exist. Respawn Employees began using Twitter.com to send photos of their themed Xbox Ones and controllers. With this, fan excitement and outrage was sparked. The console has not been confirmed to be available to the public, unfortunately, which was the main cause for fan anger.

post-26953-0-39394100-1394223330.jpg

With this rumor, could it possibly mean that other rumors in the post were true? We can’t exactly say for certain, but it’s highly likely.

Do you believe the themed Titanfall Console should come to retail?

well Microsoft missed their chance to take over Sony by not releasing the Titanfall Xbox one console to the public because the console looks amazing and it would definitely sell really well if they release this to the public and i know that if they did this my chances of buying a new console would of gone up but i guess that is what Microsoft doesn't understand and thats why they are behind in sales 

nice article by the way Kenway