Spartan Assault Achievement Glitch Halo Waypoint

Bacn

I have contacted Xbox support and they sent me here to get support from 343.

I bought halo the Halo Spartan Assault for both the 360 and the Xbox one. I Unlocked the all the achievements for  both games.

However on halo waypoint something about the achievements for this game is making it so waypoint does not shoe I have unlocked them. It shows I have unlocked 10or 18 of them in waypoint for halo Spartan assault. However there are a total of 50 achievements from both Spartan assault games according to waypoint. some of these 50 locked achievements appear twice with the same name like the recruit achievement. Under the Xbox dashboard achievement list it shows I have all achievements for both the 360 Spartan assault. Xbox one shows I have all Spartan assault achievements unlocked. on halo waypoint my way pint careers is 100 but it shows I have 8900 gamer points of 9050 gamer points. I have all the achievements for previous halo games and have never had this problem before.

I have tried many things to fix this on my own. I have deleted the waypoint app re-downloaded it. I did the same for Spartan Assault game on 360 and one. I updated both the 360 and one title update for assault. I deleted my Xbox profile re-downloaded it. I cleared system catch on my hard drive. the problem persists. I have searched the web for answers but have found none. I believe I am the only one who is having this problem.

any help for fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

I waited for over a month for the achievments to update on waypoint. Still nothing. Also because the achievments apear twice I think there's a problem with waypoint because xbox one achievments are not supposed to be able to link with waypoint yet.

Any further help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway else to contact them? I just want my profile fixed so I can get the halo 4 dmr skin and stance from waypoint. I did the achievements they just appear twice as locked and once as unlocked in waypoint.

Is anyone else having this happen to them?