Titanfall Season Pass Announced!

Respawn Entertainment has officially announced the $24.99 season pass for Titanfall!

With people already excited for Titanfall, and the game making a large profit on pre-orders alone, it makes sense that a Season Pass would be available. On Titanfall.com it was revealed that a Season Pass will be available for the game. It will cost $24.99, a five dollar savings compared to buying the packs normally. For the PC version, a Digital Deluxe is also available for $79.99 including Titanfall and the DLC. 

post-26953-0-63125900-1394051010.jpg

The Season Pass will be available for all three platforms at participating retailers like GameStop. New maps are confirmed with the pass, but other content has not been revealed. Note that this is not a cross platform download, it is exclusive to the Xbox console you choose, the One or 360.

Will you be purchasing the Season Pass for Titanfall?

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5

I know this game and its DLC will be great, but I still want to know what I am buying before I make a decision. I do that for everything I purchase. If I like what the content is in the DLC I will consider getting it. If all the DLC looks good, I will get the Season Pass.

And Thanks Edward!  :thumbsup:

Edited by The Stig

If I can find some spare change I will get the Pass. I'd like to get it but I'm short on money at the moment. I'm barely going to be able to payoff Titanfall. I't would be nice if new Titans and/or weapons came with the pass too.