Really looking forward to the old vs new event. Can't wait to show those whipper snappers how real warriors fight.

Also everyone should enter the 343i caption contest already got a lot of great submissions but maybe we have yet to see the greatest caption! So enter now!

• Like 2

I now feel like an idiot for not doing well on the Ninja vs Forum Event. I guess next time I should train more after not playing Halo recently. At least now everyone know who won and who lost. It was still great fun though. ;)

I should hopefully be attending this weeks Event. :)

Congratulations on Member of the Month Spyro. :D

Shouldn't anyone who has been interviewed receive the "Special Guest" Award or am I wrong?

Ok. ;) I've seen previous Members that have been interviewed and realized they hadn't even earned their award. There may still be some that need it.

Yea two members haven't been awarded with that Award because they were banned, no point in giving it to them :lol:

This wrap up looks like it turned on the heat! Great one Drizzy! I notice everyone's excited for the (As a Smash Bros fan) Final Destination battle. Where Mario fights Giga Bowser. (New members are Mario, and old members are Giga Bowser because they're the ultimate badass.)

Well great going Drizzy, I'm interested in this cool caption contest that's going on. ;)

• Like 1

As always great write up Drizzy.

I watched a lot of Titalfall footage of the Beta, and it does look like a lot of fun. Rooster Teeth has a nice long video of a few matches that is great quality. The only thing that I thought was a bit redundant was the way that you take down an enemy Titan when you mount it with your player. I know it's just a BETA, but it ruined a lot of the first impression seeing it over and over.

It pains me to say this, but I have decided to get an xbox one, and am really looking into which game to get with it. I know that I won't play it very much, I enjoy my 360 games, and only know of a couple One games that look like fun, Titanfall being one of them.

• Like 1