Which is your favorite map in Halo 3?

EnviousMonster

Which is your favorite map in Halo 3?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite map in Halo 3?

• Assembly
    • Avalanche
    • Blackout
    • Citadel
    • Cold storage
    • Construct
    • Epitaph
    • The pit
    • Ghost town
    • Guardian
    • Heretic
    • High ground
    • Isolation
    • Last resort
    • Longshore
    • Narrows
    • Orbital
    • Rats nest
    • Valhalla
    • Sandtrap

This is for a research purpose; we are trying to conclude which is the best halo 3 map for mostly any given game type. For example CTF, VIP, Team Death Match, FFA, Oddball and etc…

In conclusion vote for the map that is your favorite map.

Feel free too discuss and add your input of why you like a certain map.

(Hopefully the poll shows up correctly otherwise I will have to try again. and some maps had to be excluded from the poll as they couldn't fit in the poll.)

The maps that got excluded were: Stand off, Snowbound, Sanbox, Foundry. If you want to vote for these you can do so through the comments.

High Ground is by far my favourite. I know it wasn't the perfect map for all game types, and only really worked for one flag/bomb/etc or infection. But the amount of time I played on that little map gave it a nostalgic memory for me, and easily has it on my top 3 list for Halo 3.

Two other maps I will mention that are also in that list are Ghost Town and Sandtrap.

It's a toss up between The Pit and High Ground for me. High ground has such a unique feel, I love playing on that map. But The Pit is a lot more fun for me. The race to the rocket launcher, trying to control the map has been a lot of fun for me, so my vote has to go to The Pit.

Thank you all for your input, I appreciate a lot that you take your own time to answer in this short poll and add your point of view in the comments, though I wish that more people who just view the poll could also pick a map that they like. If you can or want to help with this, please encourage others to cast a vote. Thank you for your time.

• 2 years later...