As a youngin, what video games did you play?

ShockGazm

What games did you play back when you were just a child or a young boy/girl in general?

Just simply lists really, but by all means if you want to go into detail regarding this topic, go for it. ^_^ Sorry if this thread has already been made, I'm sure it's been a while since this topic has been mentioned but I don't know, I'm just curious to see what games you fellow members enjoyed back in the day.

- Tomb Raider

- Crash Bandicoot

- Pokemon

- Rayman

- Gran Turismo

- Jak & Daxter

- Sonic Adventure

- Spyro

- Colin McRae

- Metal Gear Solid

- Need for Speed

- Resident Evil (Too scared to finish it, haha)

- Halo Combat Evolved

- Halo 2

- Dead or Alive

Those are pretty much my main games from back then. I'm definitely missing a few but those are the games I mostly played. ^_^

Edited by ShockGazm

Diddy Kong Racing < First game I ever played

Goldeneye

Toystory 2

Pokemon Stadium

Pokemon Snap! <Words cannot express my joy while playing this game.

Pokemon Yellow

And on PC

LEGO Creator

LEGO Alpha Team

LEGO Chess

Rollercoaster Tycoon

Das pretty much it. I didn't get any other systems until I was well past Youngin status.

My list is as follows:

Woody Woodpecker Racing

Scooby Doo: The Video Game

Spider-Man: The Video Game

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Riders

Mario Party 5

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Sunshine

Need For Speed

Finding Nemo: The Video Game

NASCAR Racing: 2003

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Namco Museum

Those were the games that I had the most fun playing as a kid or presented an insurmountable obstacle that I stopped at nothing until I got passed it.

• Like 1

My list is as follows:

Woody Woodpecker Racing

Scooby Doo: The Video Game

Spider-Man: The Video Game

Sonic Heroes

Sonic Riders

Mario Party 5

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Sunshine

Need For Speed

Finding Nemo: The Video Game

NASCAR Racing: 2003

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Namco Museum

Those were the games that I had the most fun playing as a kid or presented an insurmountable obstacle that I stopped at nothing until I got passed it.

How I forgot about the Scooby Doo game I'll never know. Man, I loved that game. The game I'm thinking of is Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights :) The mystery was really pointless at the end of it though, they all just laughed it off and started eating. What the hell, haha.

Edited by ShockGazm

How I forgot about the Scooby Doo game I'll never know. Man, I loved that game. The game I'm thinking of is Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights :) The mystery was really pointless at the end of it though, they all just laughed it off and started eating. What the hell, haha.

Actually what I was talking about was Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase video game.

Scooby-Doo_and_the_Cyber_Chase_Coverart.

I got it on the original Playstation and played it for hours. It took me forever to beat it, being as I was pretty young, but eventually I did. It was a great game, plus I loved the movie. Oh, the nostalgia! :laughing:

• Like 1

Actually what I was talking about was Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase video game.

Scooby-Doo_and_the_Cyber_Chase_Coverart.

I got it on the original Playstation and played it for hours. It took me forever to beat it, being as I was pretty young, but eventually I did. It was a great game, plus I loved the movie. Oh, the nostalgia! :laughing:

Ahhhh,  I  remember that game, haha. I also played that game a lot. Completely forgot about that game too. Yeah, I never finished that game, just couldn't do it and moved on. Dem memories dou! :)  

• Like 1

Megaman 1-6 & 8 (7 stunk and to this day I still can't defeat Burst Man)

Sonic Mega Collection

Super Mario All Stars

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

Mario Kart Double Dash

Super Monkey Ball

Smash Bros. Melee

Kirby Air Ride

Pacman

Halo 2

Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun

Simcity 2000

Final Fantasy 1-3

Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 & 2

Mostly Pokemon Ruby started off my childhood gaming addiction. :band:

I played that game for hours, that was one of my favorite games for DS. I still remember when I was sitting in the car, playing the game while my mother stopped for petrol, just as we finish shopping. On that day I was eating sweets, drinking pop and playing Pokemon Ruby... good times. Haha, random memories are the best. ^_^