Halo Wars 2 Story Continued

Brett

Halo Escalation #6's plot was recently revealed by DarkHorse Comics, "The Saga of Halo Wars..." Looks like Halo Escalation will continue Halo Wars story. And if they make a Halo Wars 2 it seems very promising this will be the story-line!

And I see a member already posted this, sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

I might get some grief for this but I prefer 343 over Bungie because 343 are trying to tie all the Halo stories together best they can, unlike what bungie did and sort of mess up the whole canon 'cough' Halo: Reach.

As for the return of Spirit of fire I can't wait to see how it will play into the story and possibly Halo 5.

• Like 1

I might get some grief for this but I prefer 343 over Bungie because 343 are trying to tie all the Halo stories together best they can, unlike what bungie did and sort of mess up the whole canon 'cough' Halo: Reach.

As for the return of Spirit of fire I can't wait to see how it will play into the story and possibly Halo 5.

Now here's something I can get behind! 343 is created out of literally Halo fanatics so they're all about the betterment of Halo. Halo 4 has taken a critical hit and divided the Halo Community but I say it was out of their control because they had to work with what they were given. And they were given Reach and all its flaws so they had to continue with it.

Ok but on topic here, Brett great video. Continuing the story with the crew of the Spirit of Fire was something I'd asked for since the game came out. I always thought they'd do it in the form of a novel or a short story but graphic comic works well for me. Your video makes me wanna play Halo Wars so badly. So that's what I'm gonna do!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Holy carp this would be amazing. The Arbiter wouldn't make an appearance but maybe new leaders with leader powers would be awesome. I can see this game being a huge hit if it comes out. I mean, it's not like the first one is still good or anything... Because they both would be then!